cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all MAC lovers...

MehqZaidi
Fresh Face

I love love the coconut fix plus+. 

I use it as a primer to create a flawless base for a beautiful glass skin look for my models. And they love the coconut smell, great soother before a big shoot 😍❤️ I want to really try the Flame-Boyant! Would look amazing for an upcoming shoot!!

Liz22
Winging It

My favourite MAC product is Ruby Woo Lipstick. 

I’d like to test the Nude Model palette please 

IzB
Fresh Face

My favourite is the eyebrow set gel, it helps my eyebrows stay perfect all day. If chosen I’d like to try the Nude Model please 😍

Freyamarieed
Just Arrived

Favourite product is the fix plus setting spray!

i would love to try the designer palette 😍

manchevailiyana
Perfectly Primed

I would love to try It's Designer. 

janudi-chandra
Just Arrived

Hi ! 

My ALL TIME favorite product from MAC is the Pro longwear concealer. It is my go to concealer, it stays on all day without moving, smudging or looking patchy. I have a line on my under-eye, making most of the concealers crease, that is the reason why I am so picky with concealers. MAC's is the one I have been using for more than 4 years in the shade NC42. 

I am so excited about these new  Art Library palettes, they look BOMB ! I am particularly in love with the Flame Boyant one because warm shades like brown and orange are the shades that I use almost everyday because I find that they suit my skin tone very well. 

crazyfugu
Just Arrived

My favourite MAC product is my matte lipstick, it's perfect for everyday wear. If selected I'd love to try the nude model pallete. Fingers crossed x

@EllenL wrote:

NEW ON YOU: MAC Cosmetics Art Library Palette and Extended Play Mascara

If you're into eyeshadow, you're going to want to be involved in this one! MAC have launched three NEW Art Library eyeshadow palettes that have been developed by their very own Pro Artists to take your makeup to the next level...  

Untitled design (28).png

We're looking for a selection of Community members to test and review 1x full-size Art Library eyeshadow palette and 1x NEW Extended Play Perm Me Up Lash Mascara

There are three Art Library palettes to choose from: Flame-Boyant (heated shades of brown, orange and red), Nude Model (the ultimate neutral selection) and It's Designer (bold, avant-garde brights). 

Flame-Boyant

MAC Flame Boyant.jpg

Nude Model

MAC Nude Model.jpg

It's Designer

MAC It's Designer.jpg

If you’d like to take part, please comment below with your favourite MAC product and the Art Library palette you'd like to test and a selection of members will be chosen at random. You will then receive 1x eyeshadow palette and 1x mascara to test and review, plus 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 11/03/19. A selection of members will be chosen at random from the entries. Both products will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

Shop the MAC here.

Carrieann14
Winging It

Trying the nude Model pallete would be amazing , My favourite MAC product has got to be the setting spray however I am a big fan of there lipsticks and foundations too 

Lisa_H
Fresh Face

I am in desperate need of a new Mascara so would be delighted if chosen and the Nude Palette is amazing, my work colleagues wouldn't recognise me Smiley Happy

EmmaJ8
First Base

Hi just signed up to be a tester, been a Debenhams card holder for ages but never new about being able to test the products! I would love to test the eye shadow pallet and mascara!!!

Thanks EmmaJ8