cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all MAC lovers...

Linsey
Winging It

It's so hard to pick just one MAC product that is my favourite. I have a super sparkly eyeshadow trio that I got a little while ago and I LOVE it, unfortunately they don't stock it any more Smiley Sad I also love the Fix + Spray - it leaves my skin feeling amazing.

If I had to pick one of the 3 pallets I would love the Nude Model

x

Hermagesty
Nailing It

For me, prep + prime + fix spray is an absolute winner. I'd love to try the nude palette!

Jenna412
Fresh Face

OMG, want them all ! If I'm chosen, I would like to have the Nude Model please Smiley Happy

Highlighted

AliceTvirus
Getting Lippy

My favourite Mac product is the painterly paint pot makes my eyeshadows last forever 

i also love the full coverage foundation I have a big scar on my neck and I’m very conscious of it and the foundation helps cover it up so u would think it was a crease and due to my skin being sensitive from an operation it doesn’t irritate or break me out 

would love to try  Nude Model  or  Flame - Boyant 

TamFox_Makeup
First Base

My favourite MAC product has definitely got o be velvet teddy lipstick! I haven’t tried much MAC but what I have tried I’ve loved! 

TamFox_Makeup
First Base

Also I would like to try the ‘It’s Designer’ palette, love playing with colours 😌

Laura88
Winging It

My favourite is Studio Fix Foundation (NW15) and I love the look of the nudes! 

AbbeyLamb
First Base

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer is definitely my favourite product! It was the first high-end product I used and it hasn't failed me yet - I also love to use it as an eyeshadow base. I'd love to try the 'It's Designer' palette because if I'm going to dare bright colours it's got to be MAC.

MelanieT
Fresh Face

Russian Red lipstick is an all time favourite and I’d love to try the nude model palette. 

Sam33ra
Winging It

I love the MAC foundation and to top it up the fixing spray

I would love to try out the nude model the colours look exciting @EllenL