cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

***CLOSED***NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all MAC lovers...

Community Manager
Community Manager

NEW ON YOU: MAC Cosmetics Art Library Palette and Extended Play Mascara

If you're into eyeshadow, you're going to want to be involved in this one! MAC have launched three NEW Art Library eyeshadow palettes that have been developed by their very own Pro Artists to take your makeup to the next level...  

Untitled design (28).png

We're looking for a selection of Community members to test and review 1x full-size Art Library eyeshadow palette and 1x NEW Extended Play Perm Me Up Lash Mascara

There are three Art Library palettes to choose from: Flame-Boyant (heated shades of brown, orange and red), Nude Model (the ultimate neutral selection) and It's Designer (bold, avant-garde brights). 

Flame-Boyant

MAC Flame Boyant.jpg

Nude Model

MAC Nude Model.jpg

It's Designer

MAC It's Designer.jpg

If you’d like to take part, please comment below with your favourite MAC product and the Art Library palette you'd like to test and a selection of members will be chosen at random. You will then receive 1x eyeshadow palette and 1x mascara to test and review, plus 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 11/03/19. A selection of members will be chosen at random from the entries. Both products will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

Shop the MAC here.

583 REPLIES 583
Highlighted

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all MAC lovers...

KathrynJW
Total Glossip

My favourite MAC product is Fix Plus. It works really well on my skin and keeps my makeup in place all day long. The lavender is really relaxing too. The palette i would love to try is the It’s Designer Palette as the looks you can create are endless xx

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

If selected I would love to try The nude model 😍 I think everyone on the community knows how I feel about my nude eyeshadows 🤣 my favourite Mac product definitely the powder kiss lipstick it’s amazing!

Suzy
Beauty Icon

@EllenL 

My favourite Mac product is Dazzle highlighter in dazzle gold. I love that it highlights my cheek bones with a golden shimmer. I haven't been a New on you Tester yet and would really appreciate the opportunity. I would like to try the Nude Model palette of I am lucky enough.

SpencerR
Perfectly Primed

My favourite Mac product is the mineralize skinfinish natural pressed powder in dark golden, I love the warmth it adds to my fair skin! I would love to test nude model, the colours are stunning 😍

toddie32
Beauty Crush

Wow look at those colours in the It's Designer palette! So bright and vibrant - perfect for summer! Wonder if the pigmentation is as vibrant when applied! 

Dil_C
Getting Lippy

My favourite MAC product is Fix + because it is so versatile. I mainly use it on my makeup brushes when I want to make my highlight/shimmery eyeshadows pop. I would be happy to try any of these palettes but I mostly have my eye on It's Designer

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

What an exciting opportunity! 

My favourite (and only to be fair) M.A.C. product is the lip primer. It always makes my lipsticks stay on a little bit better and smells divine!

If selected, I'd love to try the It's Designer palette, it's a bit out of my comfort zone and I'd love to experiment with it! x

Joanna3
Winging It

My favourite product from MAC cosmetics is Pro longwear liquid concealer, it feels so perfect when applied to my skin, I have noticeable pores and I find it conceals them while looking professional. I would love to please try the Nude model palette, mainly because it contains colours I enjoy wearing, but all of the palettes look great quality.

AMP99
Getting Lippy

My favourite has to be the MAC eyebrow set gel in clear. Amazing, keeps my wayward brows in place all day long. Will never stop buying this! You can get it in colour too, to match it to your brows. xx