cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all Benebabes...

TH130199
Multimasker

Spending time with my cherished friends and family makes me happy as it allows me to de stress and enjoy positive company! 

If I was lucky enough to be chosen I would be a shade 6.

Highlighted

Clairesteelcity
Multimasker

What makes me happy is when someone reciprocates a smile. It costs nothing and it gives you that happy buzz to know you've put a smile on someones face, even if it is just for one minute. 

If i was chosen i would like to try shade no. 1 

Andrea3001
Chilling Out

Oh wow, I would love to try out the new Benefit Hello Happy foundation.  My skin is looking tired and grey after the awful winter and not too brilliant summer we're having at the moment.  It's my life's goal to find the 'perfect' foundation, and who know, after over 35 years of searching Benefit may just have done that.  If I'm lucky enough to win I'd like Shade 4 please.

CDMx
Winging It

Clear skin always makes me happy!

Foundation shade 2.

SuedeBB
Getting Lippy

Nothing makes me happier than my kids.

My daughter is 5 so is in school, and I adore it when she comes out of class proud of herself for doing well, or she's been rewarded, her little face lights up and it makes me beam with happiness and pride. I also have a son who is 2 and he is soo cheeky and makes me laugh, they are my happiness Smiley Happy

Shade wise i'd most likely be a 1🙈 my daughter is ginger, so you can imagine how light our skin is :') x

Bahadur
Multimasker

image.jpg

My babies are my everything ❣ 

i believe eve I would be a shade 5 from the chart 

amyjubbs
Nailing It

Being with friends and my dogs makes me happy! (also a decent shopping trip!)

I think I'd be a shade 3! 

Would love to find a foundation that I feel comfortable wearing 

Alexa2902
Getting Lippy

What an amazing opportunity! One of the things that makes me happy is doing a good job at work - I'm very career driven and get a lot of satisfaction when I do a good job. Of course it's not the only thing that makes me happy - there is more to life than work afterall!

I think I would be shade 4 - it would be amazing to be able to trial this product! 

SparkyJ
All Eyes on Me

@DaisyCR  What a fab foundation! 

Being with my my family makes me happy, any excuse to act silly with my boys 😀

i would be shade 2 🙂

Julia
Beauty Icon

@DaisyCR  Makeup makes me happy, love everything Beauty related and love foundations I'm always on the look for the next foundation. It would a great opportunity to try  this foundation. My match would be Number 4 Honey. 🤞