cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU – Calling all brow-styling superstars

Emmilou
Winging It

I would love to try out these tweezers as mine never seem to be able to fully grasp the hairs. If I try to hard I end up pinching my skin -ouch! #tweezerman #tweezers

Trishmh
Winging It

My daughter has a pair and loves them, she has used them on me to get some stray eyebrows now and again and they are great, they pinch the hair first time, no skin pinching and no slipping on the hair either, they are fantastic

Highlighted

Glamgran2
Getting Lippy

I am looking for a new pair of tweezers, the ones I have bought lately  have not been  very good. Really need a good pair.

keyz88
Just Arrived

my brows are terrible!!!!!

they need taming i would love to try these tweezers please please please pick me

Roses
Fresh Face

I would absolutely love a pair of Tweezerman tweezers as they look beautiful and sleek! They look stylish and yet functional, and I'd be very happy to carry it on the go ❤️

Mexico342
Winging It

I’m not saying I am prefect. In fact I,m far from it. I,m just saying I ,m worth it. Please let me try your tweezerman.

1822sarah
Just Arrived

I really just want some tweezers of my own as my son always pinching mine 😂😂 his a pain up the bum always pinching mine well fingers crossed 🤞🤞 if I'm lucky anothe which I 🙏🙏i am selected for Tweezerman tweezers I would be a happy bunny 🐰🐇 and then I can give my others to my son n tell him he can keep me and my Tweezerman tweezers are off limits do not touch 😂😂

NicWheatley
Fresh Face

I would love the opportunity to try and review these tweezers. I’ve tried many different ways of styling my eyebrows from waxing to threading but never get the desired look I’m after. They are either too thick or not the right shape (I even tried to wax my own eyebrows once and ended up waxing half my brow off !) 

I prefer to use my tweezers which are becoming very old and don’t work as well as they did prior. I would give an honest review of how they look and feel whilst using them. 

YazHash
Winging It

I've always struggled to find a pair of tweezers that I really like (and that work well) . They usually end up going blunt and slipping, or cutting my hair instead of pulling it out. Or'if I do splurge and buy some that are a little more pricey...they disappear somewhere into the unknown. So when I need to pull just a couple stray hairs, it always ends in frustration. I'd love to give these a try and see if they are as nice as they look! 

ardelle
Nailing It

I have just had my first brow wax after 8 weeks of growing over plucked brows would love to try for maintaining my finaly a little fuller brows, i still some gaps so need  a good pair of tweezers to allow these gaps to grow and only target the out of place hairs!