cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU – Calling all brow-styling superstars

alexa410
Total Glossip

I would love to try them as I've only heard good things about the brand and have never tried anything from them before xx also come in so many colors and prints , they're super cute haha Smiley Very Happy

Good luck everyone! Heart 

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

Thanks for the tag @Boss786 , but I'll give this one a miss I think!  I hardly use them, I'm quite awkward with them and always cause myself unnecessary pain lol!  I'll stick with waxing!  

Sadi05
Multimasker

Thanks @DaisyCR

I would love to try these small gorgeous tweezers. I do regularly use tweezers for shaping my eyebrows anyways, they bring travel size is a plus already!! Also their lovely colours make them so appealing xxx

Tarnjit
Going Pro

Aww thanks for the tag @Boss786 😘😘

@DaisyCR thank you very much for this opportunity, I would love to try them as I have heard such good things about them I must know what the deal is! Also they are dead cute 😍 lastly I need a new pair as my husband keeps stealing mine 😩 he uses them to pluck his stray beard hairs 🙄 and I'm like I don't want them back lol I'll have to hide these away from him, or if they are as good as they sound buy him his own pair 😁 xoxo 

BeautySeeker-03
Multimasker

@DaisyCR  thank you very much for an other great oppertunity goodluck guys🙏🍀

I would be super keen to try these as I haven't actually tryed any higher end brand tweezers iv only purchased cheap one (the grip in me🙈) & it's fair to say my eyebrows are out of control I always end up with little hair Niks I can't get a grip off! I'm hoping tweezerman will help my out🍀🤞🤞🍀

Leannekw
Beauty Crush

Oooo hat a great opportunity and funky looking tweezers! 

Id love to try these !! I have eyebrows like spiders legs so have to tweeze every couple of days😂

Bmn84
Getting Lippy

Would love to try the new tweezerman as there are definitely some difficult brow hairs that need a little yank and I've yet to find tweezers I love 😍

Highlighted

Hets2
Getting Lippy

As i do my own eyebrow at home it would be great to try the Tweezerman tweezer. I have not tried this brand before so would be a great opportunity to try this.  

Angelprincess87
All Eyes on Me

I would love to try these tweezers, having hairs that literally sprout in every direction my eyebrows are impossible to control & i have yet to find the perfect ones.

laura23
Getting Lippy

Thank you for all these lovely opportunities ! I do my own brows as too scared to get them professionally done! my tweezers are plain boring so trying out one of these lovely looking ones would brighten up my eyebrows Smiley Very Happy xxx