cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

***CLOSED***NEW ON YOU – Calling all brow-styling superstars

Community Manager
Community Manager

NEW ON YOU – Tweezerman

We’ve got 30 super cute mini Tweezerman tweezers for you to test and review! These lifelong-lasting tools feature hand-finished tips with 25° angle (all hand-sharpened, btw!) and are perfect for expert brow shaping. Better yet, the mini tweezers are not only bright and cheery, they’re the perfect travel-size too.

59798811_407434593433057_2576900312081261230_n.jpg

If you’d like to take part, please tell us why you’d love to try Tweezerman (or why you love them if you own a pair!) A selection of members will be chosen at random, you will then receive the product and 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Thursday 11th July.

Shop all Tweezerman here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 11/07/19. 30 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

720 REPLIES 720

Re: NEW ON YOU – Calling all brow-styling superstars

Anniie
Multimasker

@DaisyCR I have seen Tweezer man a very long time and their tweezers are amazing!

I would love to try these as i had a pair that was amazing, just a regular brand, then i lost them, got another pair, and they started to cut my eyebrow hair rather than pulling them out! So these would be great 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

JennnCore
Multimasker

What a brilliant campaign, @DaisyCR! 🖤

Might be destiny! My tweezers died last night, maybe if they had been tweezerman they would still be alive! Smiley Sadquicksquarenew_20197911459490.jpg

I would love to try out a pair of Tweezerman tweezers as they are the ultimate in the beauty world. 🖤

Ahansrod
Multimasker

I would love to try Tweezerman, as i think it would be so useful to carry around on the go, to catch the little hairs that stop the brows looking fresh! and they are so cute

EmaSullivan
Living the Highlight

@DaisyCR thank you for running those awesome opportunities ❤️

I've actually have a pair of Tweezermans, and I can honestly say they're the best set of tweezers I've ever had. My current pair are probably around 10 years old but still going good! But I have been thinking about getting a more up to date set 😂

Rabia
Glitterati

@DaisyCR  

I really want to try this new tweezerman as I have tried many tweezers in past but usually ends up having blunt ends and not plucking hair from roots... 

i mostly do my brows myself using thread and tweezers and it seems great as it’s long lasting 😍

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

When it comes to brows I honestly don’t own a pair of decent tweezers it’s usually after seeing them in the mirror I do a quick dash to a drug store and purchase 🙈 I would love to try Tweezerman as I brand I’ve seen so many celebrities endorse the tweezers so they have to be amazing! I’ve always had a keen interest in brows I used to do my neighbours, It’s so nice when you see something taking shape. 

Betty1
Multimasker

@DaisyCR well aren't they cute!

I would love to try tweezerman because they are travel friendly and super cute! 💗

Highlighted

jacie429
Getting Lippy

I struggle to get a good pair of tweezers so would love to have the chance to try these on my unruly brows.

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

@Ashli  @SparkyJ  Good luck ladies ❤️