cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

primer recommendations

NikkiW
Getting Lippy

I want to buy a new primer, and was thinking of getting the hourglass one, but its so expensive!

Does anyone have any other recommendations?

9 REPLIES 9

Re: primer recommendations

Zuzu
Multimasker

Hi, 

I usually just use cliniques dramatically different moisturiser.. but I have the clarins primer and its really nice ❤ i think its for 21 or so can't remember ❤❤

Julia
Beauty Icon

@NikkiW  I use smashbox photo finish primer  is really good and you can get a small size before buying a full one 

keirakim95
Nailing It

I used in the past the body shop instablur primer. It has changed a little bit but is £15 for a 25ml tube. you  should be able to get a small sample from them

Highlighted

Clairesteelcity
Multimasker

the clinique pep start hydroblur is like a primer and is super hydrating too it is similar to the illamasqua hydraveil it makes a layer on your face so your makeup sits flawlessly.

But if you want a good one at a really low price the ELF cosmetics one you can get in superdrug is amazing!

super silky and applies lovely. 

BeautySeeker-03
Multimasker

@NikkiW  I'm currently using photo finish primer & so far I'm enjoying it🙌 there's much a huge range now so many different brands it's hard to choose😅 x

JennnCore
Multimasker

I use Smashbox, definitely my favourite!

Betty1
Multimasker

@NikkiW I like clarins beauty flash balm 💕

Beauty1
Multimasker

@NikkiW  I alternate between Bare Minerals Prime Time and Laura Gellar Spackle. Both are wonderful. ☺

Suzy
Beauty Icon

@NikkiW 

Benefit the Porefessional helps minimise appearance of pores and is lightweight and gives a perfect finish for applying makeup. Normally £28 but at no £23.80. Also available in travel size for about £9 if you wanted to try first