cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: lipstick

Paula1994
Beauty Crush

@Pineapple I love Kat von d but I unfortunately i dont get on with her lipsticks, I was a masive fan of liquid lipsticks and would wear only that but now Im starting to be open to nice moisturising lipsticks. Artist Rouge light from make up for ever stole my heart and I cant stop to wear it x

Julia
Beauty Icon

@SophieG1@Pineapple I scrub my lips first then use  vaselin  I find vaselin better then lip balm specially with matt lipsticks   try it  Vaseline is really good for lips  J don't use balms any more 😍😉

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Paula1994 It is sad, I love that red from KVD we got as a sample a few months back. Funny you say that about Artist Rouge, it was my second choice after UD when I was trying to pick a lipstick, I loved how moisturising it felt, and now I found it in the beauty calendar! I was soooooooo happy! Smiley Very Happy I've got a bit of a cold though so I'm avoiding spreading germs onto my make up, I need to wait to try it and it's killing meeeeeee Woman LOL. Have you found any nice moisturising bold red? I'm thinking UD again but not sure.

@Julia I'll have to give Vaseline a try too! I read that it could be because of dehydration but I drink soooo muuuch waaateeerrr Smiley Happy.

Julia
Beauty Icon

Well I drink plenty of water but still my lips are very dry and chapped but Vaseline has saved me 

Paula1994
Beauty Crush

@Pineapple@  Ive never tried Urban decay lipsticks but one of my friends swears by vice sheer in colour slowburn. hope you get a chance to try it x

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Paula1994 Definitely try them if you can, I love Ravenswood right now! I think the Slowburn looks a bit too orange maybe, @SophieG1's Bad Blood may be what I'm looking for Smiley Very Happy.

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

I will definitely try the toothbrush idea! My lips just go likes prunes 🤣 and then I find it irritating and have to just wipe the lipstick off. 

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@SophieG1 Mhm prunes, yes that's what it is! Maybe we should both pick a purple-brownish lipstick and rock the prunes Woman LOL. Make our own trend! Heart

Paula1994
Beauty Crush

@SophieG1 yeah try it but please be carefull not to overdo it. I especially bought a toothbrush with soft bristles because once Ive done it way too much and actually ended up with chapped lips. The clarins comfort lip oil saved my life though . also if they are really bad maybe try using an enzyme peel on your lips. xx

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

I used to use Vaseline on my lips but I found it a bit greasy - just discovered Carmex (in the tub) and it's so much better! I usually use my toothbrush to really lightly exfoliate my lips and then put Carmex on while I'm doing the rest of my makeup. When I get to putting my lipstick on, my lips are prepped and ready!

I find the Dior lipsticks really creamy, but my favourites at the moment are Rouge Interdit Lipstick 3G - Nude In The Dark - Givenchy, Artist Rouge Matte Lipstick 3.5G - M100 - MAKE UP FOR EVER and Velvet Lip Glide 5.7Ml - Roseland - NARS 😊

Need to try Urban Decay Vice!