cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted

huda beauty foundation 😍

Lilmomma5
Winging It

Hey guys , quick lil post ... does Debenhams stock HUDA BEAUTY foundation? Or products ? !!! ..... if NOT why the **bleep** ain't this in store don't the u.k or even TARTE god ya killing me U.K 

6 REPLIES 6

Re: huda beauty foundation 😍

Julia
Beauty Icon

@Lilmomma5  hi , Huda is not stored in Debenhams  but in Selfridges they are in store and online, but if Debenhams would store them or tarte would be AMAZING 

SaMMi23
Multimasker

Hey @Lilmomma5 . Unfortunately Huda & Tarte is a little bit too posh for our Debenhams if I'm honest lol but could potentially come in the near future. However they do have a Huda counter in Selfridges Smiley Happy

Lilmomma5
Winging It

I know right if they stocked I'd be in beauty heaven lol .... hope they do soon must say thou there GIVENCHY foundation smells lush n its sits flawless on my skin thanks doll xx

Lilmomma5
Winging It

Hey @SaMMi23 i know it is a bougie product .. I'm a mom of five and save all for these as treats for myself for Xmas lol would jus love Debenhams or someone in uk to stock this lol omgg I'm going to selfidges thanks doll πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

Lilmomma5
Winging It

Hey πŸ‘‹ @Julia thanks for reply I have ordered twice online for this #hudabeauty foundation me and my eldest daughter separately used their skin ID face pic  collage excited to say the least for delivery the two products mine was litro made me look I was  anaemic πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ My daughters was bit too orange tone .. we in the end gave them as a donation to our local women's shelter 

Julia
Beauty Icon

@Lilmomma5  oh that's a shame have you done the matching online at findtation.com  I use that to get my foundation match and it does work well