Makeup
Dial up the drama or do a bit of au naturel. However you choose to go, you'll find all your make up tricks and tips here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum topics

Boxing Day Finds....

What did you manage to find and pick up in the Boxing Day sales? I really liked the boots sale (in-store) it was everything half price of the marked prices on the gift items...picked up a few soap and... View more

last updated

Best liquid eyeshadows?

Can anyone recommend a really good and affordable liquid eyeshadow? Something that is pigmented, non-transfer and long lasting. Thank You! View more

last updated

Makeup counter

Where would be the best place for a man to get help with his makeup, the counters all look so open and intimidating, I would love to but I am not brave enough and would prefer something a little more ... View more

last updated

Merry Xmas Everyone! 🎄🎉🕯😙

20181226_191109.jpg PhotoGrid_1545852358062.jpg

Hope everyones had a lovely Christmas with their loved ones😊😙 I recieved early bday treats (Huda Beauty Mini Lipstick set & Elie Saab Girl Of Now Perfume) What did everyone get upto and recieved? View more

last updated
Posted by:

Beauty Icon

Good foundation with full coverage

Please can anyone tell me a good product that has full coverage and feels light on the skin. I have been using MAC but want a change. Thanks. View more

last updated
Posted by:

Fresh Face

Zoeva recommendations

Hi, I have a tiny spice zoeva eyeshadow palette that I picked up in Selfridges and I love it. Does anyone else use Zoeva and if so what would you recommend I should buy next please? View more

last updated

Contour and highlighting brushes

Hi I was wandering if anyone can recommend any really good contour and highlighting brushes? I’ve been eyeing up the nars and makeup forever brushes, as they look like they are a good shape, but I’d l... View more

last updated
Posted by:

Winging It

Worse brands for make up

I've bought a lot of make up over 20 plus years and there are some brands that just don't work for me. 1. Bobbi Brown - terrible foundation and eye make up, the lip products aren't bad though. 2. Clar... View more

last updated

Kat Von D Lolita Palette

3D81EB4A-DE74-4334-B035-FAD49F39B5DB.jpeg

Has anyone ordered the Lolita Eye Shadow Palette - Trooper Black - Kat Von D ? I did want to purchase it as I love the colours but the shades look different in every picture. I might just wait until I... View more

last updated