Makeup
Dial up the drama or do a bit of au naturel. However you choose to go, you'll find all your make up tricks and tips here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum topics

Big Beautiful Eyes lovers

Very dissapointed to hear that Benifits big beautiful eyes has been discontinued? I will be writing to them. Does any body know of anywhere else i may find some. Ive used it for over 10years, its a ha... View more

last updated
Posted by:

First Base

beauty club card

how long does it take for a beauty card to arrive. it's been 3 weeks since I applied View more

last updated

Kat Von D Tattoo Liner

20190326_155644.jpg

I'm pretty new to Makeup and I got a sample of the KVD Tattoo Liner but I haven't got a clue where to start from! I always skip it as I don't know how to do it lol help please anyone View more

last updated
Posted by:

Getting Lippy

Perfect red lip liner?

Hallelujah I’ve found my perfect red lipstick. Kat Von D studded kiss lipstick in Hexagram! The only thing is I need a lip liner to match and Kat Von D don’t have the same colour in their lip pencil. ... View more

last updated

Which look do you like?

So i met @Areej today and and we created some looks one natural every day and one a bit glam, (bare in mind i have never done makeup on others) We used the new naked reloaded pallet for the second loo... View more

last updated
Posted by:

Beauty Icon

ANASTASIA & TARTE SWATCHES

PhotoGrid_1553799084489.jpg PhotoGrid_1553797484616.jpg PhotoGrid_1553799118261.jpg PhotoGrid_1553781054306.jpg

Here are some swatches of my Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipsticks, Lipglosses & Tarte Lip Paint/Stick and all been found at TK Maxx @Julia @Boss786 @Priya_13 View more

last updated
Posted by:

Beauty Icon

Meghans mascara only £8.99

https://www.redonline.co.uk/beauty/product-reviews/a26964462/meghan-markle-favourite-mascara-maybelline/?utm_campaign=syndication&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=upday I've never tried this mascara but... View more

last updated

ESTEE LAUDER DOUBLE WEAR FOUNDATION

Does anyone have a trick to make this foundation look more dewy and less mate?? And any particular recommendations for foundations with medium to full coverage AND dew finish!! Thank youuu!!!! View more

last updated

Foundation recommendations please

Hi all, I'm after a long lasting foundation! Any recommendations would be appreciated. I'm currently using rimmel but it doesn't last and it's pretty poor coverage. Thanks! View more

last updated

£2.50 brow mascara

with this £2.50 'brow mascara' https://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/article/essence-make-me-brow-eyebrow-gel-mascaraI've tried pencils and pomade for the eyebrows but not mascara. I'm tempted to try for ... View more

last updated