Makeup
Dial up the drama or do a bit of au naturel. However you choose to go, you'll find all your make up tricks and tips here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum topics

Liquid highlighters

20190301_075931.jpg

I have been using this three as my base for a few weeks now and I've been loving it.Smashbox primer I have been using for nearly 4 years now my absolute favour. Dior forever skin glow been using for f... View more

last updated
Posted by:

Beauty Icon

First test of Naked Reloaded 🧐

629B9A3A-1816-431D-A524-6750FFF219EA.jpeg

So I’ve had a quick play around I’ve only shown my top half of my face because it’s nearly Mother Nature time and I’ve had break outs all over my chin and jawline 😭😭 Before I started I primed my eye... View more

last updated

Win

My favourite product is definitely the Naked eyeshadow Palette. Followed by De-slick oil-control setting spray. Can't wait to try the new palette! Xx View more

last updated

Makeup look

I thought i would share a look i did for my instagram ln here xwhat do u guys think? Would you wear this look? Xx Post yours x View more

last updated
Posted by:

Beauty Icon

Eyelashes 😍

So my lovelies, are u crazy about eyelashes or do you prefer natural lashes with mascara? i love to just go crazy (4/5 coats lol) and make my own lashes look like falsies 🙈 i dont often wear lashes (... View more

last updated
Posted by:

Beauty Icon

Soap & Glory Arch Dear Triumph

1551515316830450558564041510313.jpg

Spoiler (Highlight to read)I've just started using this (it was in clearance) it's quite a chunky pencil and when I sharpen it it doesn't go into a point - it's still blunt. Anyone got any tips on how... View more

last updated

Favourite Benefit Makeup

I love the Hoola bronzer and the Highbrow pen, not so keen on the Mascara, it doesnt do anything to my lashes (they’re long but straight) I have used alot of highend mascaras but keep going back to Lo... View more

last updated
Posted by:

Beauty Icon

product discontinuation

i have experienced numerous products that i have really liked that have been discontinued they are:clinique super moisture foundationbareminerals purifying facial cleanser,bareminerals pop/passion lip... View more

last updated

New Anastasia Beverley Hills palette

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuT1VxyANMe/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link I've just spotted this palette on Instagram and it is absolutely stunning. The colours are so vibrant and gorgeous. Anyone else tem... View more

last updated

boxes of make up.

Screenshot_20190228-215647_Gallery.jpg

am i the only one who literally fills up boxes of make up and then strugling to fit it all in their make up table? I feel like I have a hoarding problem 😂 Also i have so many make up bags in so many ... View more

last updated