Makeup
Dial up the drama or do a bit of au naturel. However you choose to go, you'll find all your make up tricks and tips here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum topics

New Releases

There's new products already coming out and they look so good and tempting to buy! So I thought to ask what are you most wanting to see in a new product ? What you most excited for? Product or brand r... View more

last updated
Posted by:

Living the Highlight

Flower Beauty

DFF47D7A-4B10-4271-AB12-96DCCC27F046.jpeg 5C57AE20-356F-4285-B627-B6C102B675BB.jpeg F00F26A8-0910-40F9-B8AC-ADE508B588AD.jpeg

My friend gave me the flower beauty contour palette as a gift recently and it’s become one of my faves to use for a quick make up in the mornings. The highlighter is gorgeous and these shades give me ... View more

last updated
Posted by:

All Eyes on Me

Maybelline Lemonade Craze Eyeshadow Palette

IMG_9374.jpg IMG_9375.jpg IMG_9376.jpg

I haven't bought a Maybelline Eyeshadow Palette for a really long time, in fact I can't quite remember when it was. However, when I was recently browsing online I spotted the Maybelline Lemonade Craze... View more

last updated

New palette from NARS

Screenshot_20190305-223808_Instagram.jpg

Girlssss Nars has just launched a new palette and is beautiful 4 eyeshadows 1 highlighter and 1 blush so beautiful colours. I don't about you but I got really excited and can't wait to launch in UK . View more

last updated
Posted by:

Beauty Icon

Last chance to buy the Naked original.

So as we have all seen the beautiful Naked reloaded and fallen in love 😍 I thought I’d just let you all know the original is being discontinued limited stock left in the bullring so if you loved it g... View more

last updated

Favourite Lip Product Type

Whats your favourite type of Lip product Liquid Lipstick/ Matt Lipstick/ Lipgloss Or lip tints? View more

last updated
Posted by:

Beauty Icon

MAC Boom Boom Bloom Collection Review

IMG_9776.jpg IMG_9777.jpg IMG_9778.jpg IMG_9781.jpg

New MAC collections are always super exciting and greatly coveted. As a girly-girl, the new Boom Boom Bloom collection was a must-have for me. The packaging is so pretty with its pink blooms and bloss... View more

last updated

Spring Lipsticks

What are your must-have Spring Lipstick brands and shades? Let me know as I am wanting to try out some newbies! x View more

last updated

Eyebrow products

Hello, I would love to know what types of eyebrow products you all use. I like the Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil to define the shape then the Benefit Gimme Brow+ to fill them in a bit. I use shade 2 ... View more

last updated

cushion foundations

does anyone use cushion foundations? in the past i have used estee lauder cushion stick and it has broken three times: first time the cushion got stuck in the lid, second time the cushion came off and... View more

last updated