Makeup
Dial up the drama or do a bit of au naturel. However you choose to go, you'll find all your make up tricks and tips here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum topics

Little box .. Big day

Did you know Este Lauder did Subscription boxes? https://m.esteelauder.co.uk/product/14324/66954/product-catalog/whats-new/gifts/little-box-big-day/beauty-bo View more

last updated
Posted by:

Beauty Icon

foundation drops

does anyone use foundation drops to lighten or darken their foundation?in the past i have used nyx foundation mixer in opalescent,body shop lightening and darkening mixers and also body shop honey dro... View more

last updated

would you rater?

lets play this game would you ratherhave 1)clear skin or £££2)powder foundation or liquid3)matt lip or liquid lip4)mascara or no eyeshadow my answer£liquid foundationliquid lipmascara View more

last updated
Posted by:

Beauty Icon

HELP! In need of a good primer

I’ve just run out of the YSL touche eclat blur primer, it works really well for my hormonal acne prone skin by not irritating it, but I’m looking for something that’s more on the hydrating and not as ... View more

last updated

celebrity endorsement

Has anyone bought any makeup/skincare or anything else advertised by a celebrity?Estee Lauder brand ambassador used to be Kendall Jenner, Ysl brand ambassador used to be Cara Delevingne,Dior's brand a... View more

last updated

mac powder kiss review

20190311_121407.jpg 20190311_121403.jpg

I tried the mac powder kiss range for the first time after i was sent a sample of it by sopost.The shade is called devoted to chilli.I am always warery of matte lipsticks because whenever i have tried... View more

last updated

Morphe palette storage

Just bought my first morphe palette and it is beautiful!!! Can no wait to try it and all the colour combinations I can create. However it is huge!!! How do you guys store you’re large palettes and kee... View more

last updated

DIOR ADDICT LIP MAXIMIZER

1552410057659383718903516435079.jpg 15524101239111745379775269054400.jpg 15524101946175558355068140529531.jpg

Who else has been loving their dior sample its so good i been using it ever since i got it Love the feeling i use it under my lipstick alone an even on top of my lippy for a shine mmmm😋Debehanams loo... View more

last updated