Makeup
Dial up the drama or do a bit of au naturel. However you choose to go, you'll find all your make up tricks and tips here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum topics

bareMinerals Gen Nude Review!

IMG_20190310_170919_404.jpg

Hi guys!I would love it if you would check out my new review of the bareMinerals Gen Nude Eyeshadow palette in Rose. 🌹https://youtu.be/eXpp1WvnFhM Let me know what you think!❤❤❤❤❤ Hannah Jo View more

last updated

Mac Powder Kiss Lipstick Sample - First Impressions

70F8D034-2AC9-490C-90A7-B683873289EC.jpeg 998EC7ED-C959-4C04-A577-86A6A9E5B2EF.jpeg

Mac Powder Kiss Lipstick Shade: Devoted to Chili I received a swatch sample of this lipstick yesterday and my first impressions are positive. Although this isn’t a shade I’d wear I have to say the for... View more

last updated

Treat myself

I've just turned 21 and in a week my dissertation is in. I've decided I'm gonna treat myself to some fancy new makeup I just can't decide what to get! Any suggestions on what would be nice? View more

last updated

SETTING SPRAY

15520512956606319409945901887468.jpg

Well i went in for my sample today an went to the urban decay counter i finaly picked up the all nighter setting spray kept wanting to try this an with the lovely ladies recomending it i was like ok l... View more

last updated

Benefit makeover

B7384512-810C-4B29-A273-70CFAA064ECD.jpeg

Makeover on the lovely jasmine from yesterday using the new #cheekleaders palette #bronzesquad as eyeshadow for the perfect bronze smokey eye @SophieFerraro @jordanboxall @HelenS View more

last updated

Primer recommendations?

Hi all 🤗Does anyone have a favourite primer for oily/combination skin?I've only ever used the porefessional primer from benefit and i feel like there's better out there.Thankyou! 😘 View more

last updated

It cosmetics

Any one has tried IT COSMETICS what are your thoughts make-up and scincare. X View more

last updated
Posted by:

Beauty Icon

Sample

Where do I go to collect the freee cosmetics sample.Thank you. View more

last updated
Posted by:

Getting Lippy

beauty blender

Has anyone tried a silicone beauty blender? I find that normal beauty blenders and sponges soak up product. View more

last updated

Beautyblender Mystery Blind Bag

39CA0723-2847-4AE8-BBDE-4CEB294122F3.jpeg

Has anyone purchased the Beautyblender mystery blind bag? Which one did you receive? I did want to purchase one but I just prefer using either the original pink one or the nude one 😂£19 Debenhams View more

last updated