Makeup
Dial up the drama or do a bit of au naturel. However you choose to go, you'll find all your make up tricks and tips here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum topics

Samples

I've just joined this but don't have a beauty card. Can I still claim the sample that will be out on Friday?? View more

last updated
Posted by:

Getting Lippy

Liquid Lipsticks

IMG_0851.JPG

what is everyone's favourite liquid lipstick? My top 3 (can't narrow it down to 1 ) is #Jefreestar #Fentybeauty and #Anastasiabeverlyhills View more

last updated

ALDI DUPES

PhotoGrid_1553717849141.jpg

Managed to get some of the Aldi Dupes. Anyone tried any of them yet?   View more

last updated
Posted by:

Beauty Icon

My Trip To Meadowhall Debenhams!

IMG_1511.JPG IMG_1510.jpg IMG_1509.JPG IMG_1507.JPG

Hi my lovelies! Hope everyone's had a good Monday as, I might have mentioned to a few members of the beauty club community I went to Sheffield today (for the very first time!) What an experience! I've... View more

last updated

The one item you couldn't be without?

Everyone has that one item of make up that makes them feel like a queen! Mine is presently Huda matte liquid lipstick in Girlfriend (discovered via Glossy) my confidence literally triples!💄 So my lov... View more

last updated

Does anyone use stick foundation?

I can’t wait for the bareminerals complexion rescue foundation to be launched, I realised it will be the first stick foundation I will try. Has anyone used a stick foundation? How do you find them? View more

last updated
Posted by:

All Eyes on Me

Mac new mascara....

https://m.maccosmetics.co.uk/product/13839/64783/products/makeup/eyes/mascara-lashes/extended-play-perm-me-up-lash?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook%20&utm_campaign=perm%20me%20up Has anyone tried... View more

last updated

Lashes

I LOVE falsies and wear them at every chance I get but I couldn't and wouldn't able to wear them on a daily basis as heard that they could damage your natural lashes.. What do you all prefer? View more

last updated
Posted by:

Getting Lippy