Makeup
Dial up the drama or do a bit of au naturel. However you choose to go, you'll find all your make up tricks and tips here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum topics

Debenhams at Trafford Centre

Went at Debenhams at Trafford Centre yesterday wanted to get the monthly sample or the makeup for ever lipstick went at the perfume counter asked nicely and what I got as a response was a Very Cold an... View more

last updated
Posted by:

Beauty Icon

Natural make up.

20190210_161754.jpg 15498922949014947899738829668035.jpg

I live for easy and quick eyeshadow look. Made this eye look with Urban decay x Kristen Lyanne daydream pallet, I do think theres quite a but of fall out but you can always wipe that. Also Im not a bi... View more

last updated

Eye brow tint

I guess middle age is kicking in. I'm getting a few white eye brow hairs. I was thinking of getting a home brow tint. Can anyone recommend one or should I just go to a salon and get it done? View more

last updated

Contouring

Hi girls I just finished my benefit hoola contouring stick so I need something new now any suggestion on cream contour thnx 😍❤ View more

last updated
Posted by:

Beauty Icon

Makeup counter

I am heading to the Trafford centre in the week and I was going to venture to the makeup hall for advice on foundation and eye makeup. I was hoping for advice on the best counter to go to. As a mature... View more

last updated

Share with me your fave Eyebrow products

I love Eyebrow products, and Benefit holds strongly fair few favourite products of mine, Whether is Precisely my brow pencil, Ka Brow eyebrow pomade or Brow-vo conditioning primer. But last time I hav... View more

last updated

Review: YSL All Hours Foundation

1868AD1C-FD18-4BBA-BFDD-B8B6C4EABC5A.jpeg

YSL All Hours Foundation.So after trying 3 different sample shades I’ve finally found the one! The lovely lady at the YSL counter gave me shades to try and I have got to say I am so glad I’ve tried th... View more

last updated

Miniatures and Freebees

IMG_8698.jpg

New purchasesHad such a fun afternoon at the beauty hub in Debenhams Livingston today with Tracey the advisor! Picked up some miniatures to try out on my skin and some samples of face scrubs! With and... View more

last updated
Posted by:

Getting Lippy

Mixing foundation with liquid highlighter.

Anyone else do this? I’ve only just started doing but wow I’m totally loving how silky my foundation feels when they are both mixed. I use ysl touché eclat foundation shade b40 and mix cover fx liquid... View more

last updated