Makeup
Dial up the drama or do a bit of au naturel. However you choose to go, you'll find all your make up tricks and tips here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum topics

Dior Forever Foundation Review

I really like Dior's new Forever foundation. I have tried both the glow and the matte and I definitely like the matte more but both are really nice! The foundation is light and feels nice to put on, p... View more

last updated

Fave eyeshadow palettes

DFB3E4BF-FF3C-4E88-81C4-64E4254E06DF.jpeg

My top 3 eyeshadow palettes are my Charlotte tilbury dolce vita, Charlotte tilbury golden goddess and huda beauty desert dusk. All of them are so pigmented and easy to blend. The Charlotte tilbury one... View more

last updated

AVON DOES ANYONE STILL ORDER FROM HERE🤔

15523998457827322663415311632816.jpg

Just thinking do any of you ladies order from avon I get them threw the door 😲An what things if so would you say are good.I use to be an avon lady did it for 18years ☺But kindda drew away when my obs... View more

last updated

If You Were A Beauty Product, What Would You Be & Why?

So my lovelies.. If you were a Beauty Product, what would you be & why? I would be a BB Cream because I'd get all my bases covered and never skip a beat. I'm very trustworthy and your friends always c... View more

last updated
Posted by:

Beauty Icon

LIVE Q&A Makeupbysanchez / Makeup

Screenshot 2019-03-13 at 17.13.59.png

Hello everyone! It's Linda Sanchez here, online beauty influencer/makeup artist and tomorrow 14 of March from 18:00 till 19:00 I will be here to do a LIVE Q&A to answer your makeup questions, dilemma'... View more

last updated

Different cosmetic uses.

I’m always scrolling through Instagram and keep seeing make up tutorials where they use like lipsticks and etc to cover pigmentation I assume or dark circles 🤔 Does anyone actually do this or is it f... View more

last updated

whats your favourite....

what is your favourite high end and drug store brand? choose one of each nars & loreal View more

last updated
Posted by:

Multimasker

MAC LIPSTICKS

I'm so late join the party 😆 I bought my first MAC products yesterday I bought lip pencil in spice and lipstick in velvet teddy . I tried them on today and omg how didn't I got them before really lik... View more

last updated
Posted by:

Beauty Icon

Too Faced

15522917790101927838441263851531.jpg 15522917937805342960900028928982.jpg

Im living this too faced product its sweethearts perfect flush blush an its gourgeous gives me a lively peachy colour an glow its got 3 diffrent shades.Highlighter blush an i use darker shade on top o... View more

last updated