Makeup
Dial up the drama or do a bit of au naturel. However you choose to go, you'll find all your make up tricks and tips here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum topics

Bare Minerals

3E416371-D698-4407-9F0F-27A19A61884F.jpeg 21EBBFDF-A61D-4FE1-A553-EF1F887F5755.jpeg

How amazing are Bare Minerals products?they never cause any break outs, redness, I find them sensitive to skin and really lovely natural products. I recently have been using the Invisible Bronze in sh... View more

last updated

Matalan Beauty Collective

504A9A04-0B46-4C5A-A04D-92E72E7A7CAF.png

Matalan are now doing their own beauty range, with items ranging from £2 to a maximum of £8 for an eye shadow palette, and I have to say, the palette looks to have some really gorgeous colours! I alre... View more

last updated

Lashes advice???

IMG_20181109_200134_803.jpg

Guys!What are your favourite false lashes?? These ones are the Illamasqua lashes in the style 'Visage' which I adore! But I also love the Ardell Wispies for a more everyday look. What are your favouri... View more

last updated

What’s on your wishlist?

There are so many lovely new products my wish list is going to grow! Currently on mine is: urban decay naked reloaded nars mosaic glow blusherbenefit mini pink cheerleader palette what’s on your wish ... View more

last updated
Posted by:

All Eyes on Me

Eye make up

I was looking at an eye shadow palette online, as I scrolled down I noticed it said Please note: Some colours contain pigments which according to US law may not be suitable for use on the eye area. It... View more

last updated

Look what came in the post 🙈🙈🙈

the stunning james charles pallet! im so gassed right now lol but i cant do anythng coz my girl would just mess it up!! Lol gona wait till she has a nap 😴 View more

last updated
Posted by:

Beauty Icon