Makeup
Dial up the drama or do a bit of au naturel. However you choose to go, you'll find all your make up tricks and tips here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum topics

Hello to all New Entries ❤

Hi everyone just wanted to say hello and welcome to all new entry's Hope everyone enjoys the community as much as I and some other girls do . So please post ask everything you want to know and tell us... View more

last updated
Posted by:

Beauty Icon

Concelear

I've been wanting a concelear for so long that covers my very dark circles and doesn't seep into my under eye lines which also lasts long. The tarte shape tape is a product i want to try but i can't a... View more

last updated

Benefit Bronze Squad pallet

I can't wait to try these pallettes they look amazing hard to pick a side when both are so gorgeous please bring out a combo of both #bronze & #pink squad 😍😍😍😍 View more

last updated

Smashbox radiance primer

20190327_103241.jpg

I'm nearly finished my Smashbox photo finish primer so been using the radiance primer from Smashbox loving the glow that it gives and the make up stays put all day View more

last updated
Posted by:

Beauty Icon

All things eyeliner ❤️

IMG_1320.jpg IMG_1341.jpg IMG_1352.jpg IMG_1343.jpg

Hey everyone! As promised here's my review of all my eyeliner pens that I use. They aren't all my favourites but just everything eyeliner wise that I have at home and I'll try to be as helpful as poss... View more

last updated

Debenhams Community Addiction ❤️😆

Logging into the Debenhams Community several times a day....reminds me of the time I was addicted to playing Candy Crush 😆🙈 WHO AGREES? 👆 ok and after yesterday’s perfume contest I felt like a zomb... View more

last updated
Posted by:

Beauty Icon

Magnetic Lashes & Liner

From my previous topic about falsies.. I came across a YouYube video on a magnetic lashes and liner. I don't believe it actually works but then could prove me wrong! https://youtu.be/cfu3zEcNouA View more

last updated
Posted by:

Getting Lippy

eyeshadow application

when applying/wearing eyeshadow do you apply on the lower lash line and up to and onto the brow bone or just on your eyelids?up until today i was only aware of applying eyeshadow on the eyelids. View more

last updated

Fragrance week gift

So the lovely @Boss786 kindly sent me these lovely goodies! And u know what!! I actually love yhe bodyahop perfume!! Its the smokey rose whote musk x View more

last updated
Posted by:

Beauty Icon