Makeup
Dial up the drama or do a bit of au naturel. However you choose to go, you'll find all your make up tricks and tips here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum topics

15% OFF FIRST ORDER AT FEELUNIQUE

15% off Feel Unique First Order Using My Referal Link http://t.mention-me.email/lnk/AMsAADWwrQ4AAZ-WdSwAAGAz0JMAAO87QCkAAAAAAAEZ0gBcp6q7PU69qVBLSriU4Y-iKT0A7wABD9s/1/FhRsvl3wVWk1PFytz-zObg/aHR0cHM6Ly9... View more

last updated
Posted by:

Beauty Icon

Foundation residue on blusher palette?

I have a beautiful nars blush palette but over time it has a film of foundation on top. What are your tips to remove it. I was going to use a baby wipe but I don't know if this is the best solution. View more

last updated

Foundation Collection

PhotoGrid_1554229053799.jpg

So since we've just started April Challenge about Foundation.. Here's a few from my Collection.. 😁😁 How many do yous own and what's your Favorite and why? Mine is Makeup Forever HD as get compliment... View more

last updated
Posted by:

Beauty Icon

Colour correction around mouth area

Hello ladies, I need help with colour correction. After applying foundation the area around my mouth looks dark and I was told I need to colour correct. I try putting on Concealer but then the area lo... View more

last updated

UD Game of thrones masterclasses £20

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/game-of-thrones-collection-masterclass-with-caron-keane-at-selfridges-tickets-59753429115?janus_fv=exp_eb_86972_related_events_v2%3DA Anyone in the Manchester area. Self... View more

last updated

New MAC Electric Wonder Bronzing Collection 😍

6993126C-24B7-4A98-963E-12A48609FB2C.jpeg 25474E6C-4021-4E12-A85F-0679041E258A.jpeg FD3DB89B-A000-4811-BC91-21FB835C8B8A.jpeg 97084E1B-5D00-461A-9BD8-EF9BAB7975B6.jpeg

Just seen on Instagram from MAC Cosmetics their new MAC Electric Wonder Bronzing Collection! Drops this Thursday How pretty is the packaging again, everything looks beautiful 😍💝 Anyone excited for t... View more

last updated

NAWTY SESSiON

Screenshot_20190404-183019.png

Despite yesterdays purchases, I've only gone and had ANOTHER NAUGHTY shopping online and ADDED MORE STUFF TO MY BASKET AND QUALIFIED FOR FREE MYSTERY GIFT!! BUT there's a price that I'm PAYING FOR.. A... View more

last updated
Posted by:

Beauty Icon

Beauty counter engagement

I was out shopping yesterday looking for some new makeup. And I have to say I want to too faced and the assistant on that counter never even made eye contact with me or come over to help me so I lift.... View more

last updated

Foundation for oily skin

Oily gals out there ! I need foundation advice, I have a really oily Tzone.... I work in a very warm office and need some recommendations for foundation that won’t make me look like a butter face afte... View more

last updated