Makeup
Dial up the drama or do a bit of au naturel. However you choose to go, you'll find all your make up tricks and tips here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum topics

BEAUTY EASTER EGGS😍

20190424_102319.jpg 20190424_102330.jpg 20190424_102304.jpg

If your near a suoerdrug today guys check these out£4 edt eggs reduced£3 makeup eyeshafow eggs£5 the bathbomb eggs Never know if you want one 😉😉 View more

last updated

Jelly Makeup 🌟

0239A10C-E31B-45D8-AC0D-B82DE60B8DED.jpeg 145A3289-9CB2-4AEB-8B54-2436AAB79355.jpeg

What do you think of jelly makeup, do you use it or have you ever tried it before? I’ve seen so many jelly highlighters and now eyeshadows, I haven’t tried any but the ‘jelly’ texture kind of puts me ... View more

last updated

April Monthly Challenge

Please do not forget to vote in the April Monthly Challenge by liking your favourites! The month is almost coming to an end. It’s also my first ever entry! 😊🤞🏼 View more

last updated

Holy Grail

Is there a product that you always by whenever it runs out that is your Holy Grail? I have bought Benefit Hoola Lite twice and will probably buy it again when it runs out, also my favourite moisturise... View more

last updated

FEEL UNIQUE PICK N MIX SAMPLE - NARS BRONZER DUO

I just watched a YouTubers FeelUnique's April Pick n Mix Sample Haul and IT CONTAINED A NARS MINI BRONZER DUO!!! I'm late to the party and its gone already anyone managed to bag one? View more

last updated
Posted by:

Beauty Icon

Eyeliner

Has anyone got suggestions for a liquid eyeliner that it easy to put on that doesn’t give jagged edges?! Thanks in advance 💕 #blackeyeliner #sendhelp View more

last updated

product looks

ever had your makeup done in a store and thought it looked amazing and then bought the product, only to try the exact product and routine the day after and think "why does it not look like it did yest... View more

last updated

returning products

what is the quickest time that you have ever bought something and then returned it, I think mine was an hour, it was a Benefit palette. View more

last updated

Applying eye shadow

So.... I’m beginning to think I’m riding solo in this so thought I’d see who does what in our community... Do you apply eyeshadow before or after foundation? X @Loulouxo7 View more

last updated

New eyeshadow palette

I know that i tested the Mac library nude model palette and i own the Benefit Vanity Flair nude eyeshadow palette but i really want to buy another eyeshadow palette, any recommendations? I am interest... View more

last updated