Did you mean:Β 

Your perfect shade of red lipstick

Priya_13
In the Spotlight
12 REPLIES 12

Re: Your perfect shade of red lipstick

SilviaP
Living the Highlight

Although people say everyone looks good with a red lip you just need to find the right one, I still think I can't pull it off πŸ˜‘

Michele82
Multimasker

@Priya_13  I can’t believe you did that to me!!! 😱😱😱 I am preparing a post about red lipstick !!! I will post it anyway, tomorrow πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Priya_13
In the Spotlight

@SilviaP  I never wear red lipstick. I have Mac ruby woo somewhere which I have worn once. I have swatched stunna lips but it was too vibrant and glossy.

@Michele82 sorry πŸ™„ red lipstick is very popular there is room for more posts πŸ’„πŸ’„πŸ’„

Highlighted

Michele82
Multimasker

@Priya_13  😜 yes it is! Maybe now you and @SilviaP  can find your perfect shade πŸ₯°πŸ’„πŸ€”

SilviaP
Living the Highlight

@Michele82 I doubt it. Don't think red is for me. At least in lipstick.

@Priya_13 I have a few red lipsticks but don't think I ever wore out. That's why I get annoyed when there is an offer with purchase it always include a red lipstick. Why?! Why?! I'm never going to touch it.😐

Priya_13
In the Spotlight

@SilviaP that's so true gwp lipsticks are predominantly red. I give mine away,  there's no point keeping it. 

SilviaP
Living the Highlight

@Priya_13 I know. What's the point 😐 just give my some nude lipstick you can never have to many of those πŸ˜›

Priya_13
In the Spotlight

@SilviaP  that's true. The worst gwp lipstick I recieved was from YSL, it was a bubble gum pink. I couldn't even give that one away. 

Michele82
Multimasker

@SilviaP  We all have our preferences and if you don’t feel comfortable, that’s okay. ☺️