cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will there be Drama between Huda and Jerrod?

Rutiledquartz
Nailing It

too-faced-gingerbread-spice-eyeshadow-palette-1536156364.jpg20180617_163624_resized.jpg

Is anyone else seeing what I'm seeing? Only colour missing from the Gingerbread is the black replaced with a "Frostbite me" white.

I'll be getting the Gingerbread as well Huda tried us. Released the first palette, admitted it wasn't the best them released the remastered that turned out not that hot.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: Will there be Drama between Huda and Jerrod?

Vicky-D
Total Glossip

I think it’s great that she learned from her mistakes and remastered the pallet but I feel like she should have given some sort of voucher to those that bought the original as she is pretty much admitting it’s faulty! 

Gngerbread pallet for me 💖👍🏻 Xx

Rutiledquartz
Nailing It

@Vicky-D I agree, it felt like it was all a bit shady. They announced that the orginal cult fav RGP would no longer be available. Some poor souls brought extra as they loved it. Then she drops the RMRGP, makes a video saying that when released it wasn't how she wanted it, the packaging wasn't the best, she wasn't fully happy with the formula etc. I understand her point (I don't agree with it, but understand it) .

It has put into question her values around her brand. 

a4lisha
Nailing It

I definitely preferred the OG Rose Gold palette over the Remastered palette too. The Remastered palette was so underwhelming and I actually enjoy using the textured eyeshadows from the OG palette.

P.S. Gingerbread Spice looks so  cute, can't wait for the release!

Coral
Getting Lippy

I personally won't buy Huda as she ripped off Beauty Bakerie with her Easy Bake setting powder line, and then lied about not knowing them when she was called out on it (it turned out she'd ordered from them previously.)

The Too Faced palette is more appealing to me anyway. 

NyreeMc
Getting Lippy

Wow. I didn’t notice the similarities before!