cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted

Re: Who else is with me here?

Deldoll
Going Pro

I dont know where i got the patience to clean all a them @NadiaS88  it was 2 hours of my life il never get back πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ xx

Deldoll
Going Pro

Thankyou @BeautySeeker-03  its defo a chore lol did you get your collection cleaned yet πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

Deldoll
Going Pro

Yes honey i done makeup at college @Anniie i now just do makeup as a hobby i still love it and love being creative. But trying to find the time to do it is another story πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ xx

Deldoll
Going Pro

I know @Boss786  it was back breaking work im glad its all done till the next time πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ xx

BeautySeeker-03
Beauty Icon

@Deldoll  no, I got as far as taking them all out to washed yesterday &putting them backπŸ˜‚ just thought made me sleepy πŸ™ˆπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚  

Tonight for sureeπŸ€”πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I don't have half as much brushes as you so well done doing all them Gaal πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€©

Suzy
Beauty Icon

@Deldoll 

Definitely! Mind it felt quite satisfying when I had finished them the other day lol.  Yes course they do.

Anniie
Beauty Icon

Omg thats soo good to hear 😍😍 and its hard work,, people think its just makeup, but takes alot of efford, but yes i love doing it as hobby too 😍😍😍😍 would love to see some of your beautiful work 😍😍 @Deldoll 

Deldoll
Going Pro

Thankyou babe @BeautySeeker-03  im so glad their all done and dusted πŸ˜‰ hope u get yours done soon πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ xx

Deldoll
Going Pro

It does feel good when you finish cleaning that last brush @Suzy  πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ xx

Deldoll
Going Pro

It can be hardwork @Anniie  but its enjoyable when you see how youve made someone feel when youve done their make up, its a great feeling when someones happy and feels good about themselves 😍 your doing amazing babe, i will maybe post some pics the next time i do some make up xxx