cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Who else is with me here?

Deldoll
Going Pro

20190713_202843.jpg

Who else hates the dreaded brush cleaning day i spent 2 hours washing some of my dirty makeup brushes and boy was it a chore. My back was aching when i finished. Im just glad thats them all done again until next time πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ i have the style pro brush cleaning set but had to do these all without it as i bought the wrong batteries πŸ™ˆ note to self take the old batteries with you next time πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

31 REPLIES 31

Re: Who else is with me here?

EmaSullivan
In the Spotlight

@Deldoll what a collection though 😍😍😍 I have a bit of brush envy!

Cleaning brushes is the worst though 😭

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

Oh my word, how many brushes do you have @Deldoll . That's some collection. I must admit I forget to clean my brushes, must do them more regularly. 

Rabia
Beauty Icon

@Deldoll  you have an amazing and big collection,  I have very lil collection of makeup n skin care 😍😍😍❀❀

Highlighted

Deldoll
Going Pro

I know i never realise how many brushes i have @EmaSullivan  until its time to clean them πŸ˜‚ its the worst. My whole family buy me brushes every birthday and xmas so i have accumalated quite a few πŸ™ˆ i also done a make up course at college so needed quite a few for my kit 😁 xx

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@Deldoll  When I stopped counting it was nearly a hundred! πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… I’m sure I’m wrong and it’s a bit more!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Well fone for cleansing them at once! Now have some tea β˜•οΈ ☺️

Deldoll
Going Pro

Too many i think @Beauty1 after having to clean them all ive decided too many πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ i usually clean mines after i use them but i had let them build up as i was being lazy... never again as 2 hours cleaning them was murder πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ xx

Deldoll
Going Pro

Oh god @Michele82  thats unreal πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ the drawers behind them have brushes in also clean ones. I let them build up i wont do that again πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ yeah time for tea now πŸ˜‰ xx

Deldoll
Going Pro

Thankyou @Rabia  i have far too many, its amazing how quickly they mounted up πŸ™Š xx

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

I agree too many lol @Deldoll . It is a very long time to spend cleaning brushes, but at least they are all clean and ready for use. So well done for that.