cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Where are my cruelty-free bunnies at?

Lucyent
Winging It

I'm all about Kat Von D. It's an actual addiction I think! X

CharPatten
Winging It

Bare Minerals is my absolute must! All products are 100% natural, and I have just learnt that most products have as little as 5 natural ingredients in compared to other brands that may have 30+.

They have just launched a new 'Power of Good' campaign that I found a real interesting read to find out exactly what we are putting on our skin and explaining the new popular term 'clean beauty'

https://www.bareminerals.com/discover/about-us.html

https://www.bareminerals.com/clean-beauty/

Highlighted

LucyMedler
Getting Lippy

Hey there!

cruelty free and vegan product user here!

i only use cheaper brands im afraid, but I LOVE Gosh for base makeup products, and their rebel eyes mascara is amazing.

more of a haircare fan myself, I’m using faith in nature’s coconut range, along with Superdrug’s argon oil treatment spray. Oh, and the colour is colour freedom by knight and Wilson (never knew they were cruelty free!)

also @JolantaG if you’re reading - can you look into getting so cruelty free perfumes please?

NikkiW
Getting Lippy

Kat Von D is great for liner and lipgloss

Minwali
Nailing It

Thank you, I've already been a cruelty-free consumer for nearly 4 years but I find I get stuck in a rut with some products and just wanted to see if there was anything out there worth trying. I mainly use Kat Von D, Milani, Jeffree Star, Tarte, Lime Crime, Nabla and Zoeva. I feel like there's no excuse with the other brands that continue to support animal testing! Thanks for the info 🐰🐰🐰

_abs17
Winging It

Hi lovely, I have combination/sensitive skin. My FAVE day moisturiser is the Seaweed Gel Cream from The Body Shop, I could never not go back to this (I've tried!). For the evening I use the Vitamin E night cream from The Body Shop which is a best seller. The Body Shop have products for EVERY skin type. you can also get samples in store. For foundation, Body Shop's Matte Clay is a dupe for Estee Lauder for only £10, I also love Urban Decay's Naked Skin foundation and concealer. For everyday wear, I use Naked Skin One & Done Tinted Moisturiser - I cannot recommend this product enough! The setting powder that I love is RMCA translucent which you can get on beauty bay, It's really affordable, the tub lasts SO long. Make up Revolution is the one for highlighter, they're like £3 and so so pigmented. I use E.L.F brow products like £3 each and their setting spray is honestly up there with All Nighter! The Body Shop's Cleansing butter is something I repurchase again and again to remove my make up so easy and quick. I'm newly obsessed with Body Shop's Vit C microdermbrasion, it's a best seller.

I hope you have found this helpful lovely!

chloebrazendale
Getting Lippy

for skincare my fav is superdrug's calm skin range - super affordable and really gentle for acne prone skin like mine. make up wise i love revolution, urban decay, too faced, ofra highlighters (🤤so dreamy), and recently fenty beauty has become my favvvv for highlighters and lip glosses! 

Lynhomer68
Fresh Face

Yeah I absolutely love bareMinerals as well, I've just bought the new Gen nude Eyeshadow pallets Copper and Latte, I use their skincare products as well. My skin as felt so much better since using their foundations etc 😊 x

Vicky-D
Total Glossip

I agree, tarts are one of my favourite brands x

KarlaLou
Going Pro

@Sjane90 thank you for the BeautyBay tip! Learn something new everyday :-) x