Did you mean: 

Re: What’s your favourite Lip balm ?

Areej
Beauty Icon

@Tan34 @Vaseline is the best 😘❤️

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Areej I keep an eye out for deals all the time, and try to buy most needed stuff from there, like toothpaste and shower gels and other basics. It does add up. Needed a hair dryer recently and that was an easy £10 extra. I got inspired by @Priya_13 last year I'm pretty sure she had over £100! I'm planning on getting a couple of fragrance sets😍, love the idea of getting something big for free😂, what are you using yours for?

Lindsay2
Multimasker

@Areej  Ah thank you, yeah I'm looking forward to trying it, think it's only 79p at Home Bargains! Have a lovely weekend x

Sinosu
Winging It

Heyy everyonee i need a lip balm coz my lips are dry and flaky pleasee guys helppp 

Areej
Beauty Icon

@Pineapple All from Debenhams ? 😮 toothpaste too ? 😮 I had no idea 

I’ve started to keep an eye out now for deals 

Areej
Beauty Icon

@Lindsay2 Wow I paid more 😩 I think it was £2 something in tescos 

Areej
Beauty Icon

@Sinosu Try the LULU Guinness Vaseline if you want tinted one, if you want plain they have many versions of the Vaseline lip balm tub.

Lindsay2
Multimasker

@Areej  I've come across that a few times with products when I've compared the supermarkets to Home Bargains, I've saved loads since I've been getting bits from there,  definitely worth a look.

SmileyShazza
Multimasker

The only lip balms I tend to use are Blistex Lip Conditioner and La Roche Posay Cicaplast as I find anything else just dries out my lips even more. 

Areej
Beauty Icon

@Lindsay2 @My local home bargains never stocks much decent stuff but it’s always better to buy from where it’s always the cheapest for sure.