cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What’s your favourite Lip balm ?

KikaSte
Perfectly Primed

@Areej Wow, not so many people know where's Latvia! Smiley Happy Glad you liked it, I am very proud to be Latvian. Heart

Lindsay2
Multimasker

@AreejHi lovely, yeah I love home bargains, most of the time they are cheaper than Boots and Superdrug for a lot of things. I'll pick up the LuLu one when I'm next in, would it suit a fair skin tone? I'm about as pale as they come! Ha ha!

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Areej Hahahah I swear I normally just keep 1 around, but I couldn't decide and they were on a 3 for 2 and there was bonus points and it just happened! Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL

Areej
Beauty Icon

@Lindsay2 @I’m sure it would suit you, it’s not a harsh tin t it gives a more natural look, well that’s what I think at least 🤷‍♀️

Areej
Beauty Icon

@Pineapple I’m taking advantage of the bonus points these days, I used to ignore it first but it’s good to collect a batch and then buy something good with it.

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Areej I'm saving mine for after Xmas... Woman LOL Up to £74 now!! They add up so quick!

Lindsay2
Multimasker

@AreejThanks for that, sounds like my kind of thing as I prefer a natural look, going to try and pick one up this weekend!

Tan34
Nailing It

I love veslline one @Areej 

Areej
Beauty Icon

@Pineapple Wowww I thought @Boss786 had the most points when she told me she had £50 worth I got a shock. You have lots that’s amazing.

i think I have around £30 worth 😞 I should have collected more points during the year but I from next year 🤞

are you going to buy something big or just lots of different things ?

Areej
Beauty Icon

@Lindsay2 You’re welcome, it’s the only lip balm tin I haven’t got bored of yet, I love it and I hope you will like it I’m keeping me fingers  🤞