cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What's everyone's favourite palettes?

catherined
Beauty Crush

@Debs1 the beauty of makeup is you can always wash it off at the end of the day! That's what I always think when I'm trying something out of my comfort zone x

catherined
Beauty Crush

@KitKata it's soo good isn't it! Definitely post some of your looks you've done with it, I'd love to see them x

Tara
Winging It

Definitely worth trying. Love all the golden hues and bronzes. Sucker for anything metallic but not a fan of the glittery shadows you get with some others.

Highlighted

sarah_cauchi
Getting Lippy

sarah_cauchi
Getting Lippy

I love all Urban Decay palettes, they were the first high end brand eyeshadows that I used and fell in love, nothing I'd ever used before had ever been so pigmented and blendable. ABH, Kat Von D and Huda are also amazing and hands down the easiest shadows to use for really good stand out looks. This is one I did on Friday using the Huda Mauve Obsessions palette IMG_20181020_160800_509.jpgHuda Mauve Obsessions and Blush Tribe Luminesce palette for the inner highlight

One of my recent Urban Decay looks

IMG_20180922_220653_535.jpgKristen Leanne Kaleidoscope palette

And an ABH Prism look

DSC_0231.JPGABH Prism palette

Debs1
Total Glossip

I love my UD basics as I can use for work and to add drama for going out, I just emphasis my eyes with the darker shades. I would love the the new UD cherry pallet. Just to break out of my comfort zone with the colours Have to see what santa brings 

carolannB
Total Glossip

ha ha since I last posted on this, I have about 3/4 too faced, 3 tarte palettes and others, its hard to choose a fav, as I like them all for different things in them Smiley Happy

Reallylovespie
Beauty Crush

I love all the looks you've created! The UD one is my fave though because it's got a hint of the unexpected in it, with what you've done with your lower lash line Smiley Happy