cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What's everyone's favourite current mascara?

rachebombache
Nailing It

I totally love Badgal Bang! Black Volumising Mascara 8.5G - Benefit too, it took me a while to perfect application, but now I’ve got the knack, I love it!

Clairercluck50
Fresh Face

Estée Lauder double wear is fantastic and I now have all my friends wearing it too. It doesn’t smudge AT ALL and stays put for 12 hrs or more. Lengthens lashes beautifully. Only available in black at £23 but totally worth it! 👏🏻

Julia
Beauty Icon

My favourite mascara is  Better Than Sex Black Mascara 8Ml - Too Faced is seriously really good  and the  Roller Lash Black Curling Mascara 8.5G - Benefit is really  good   Try baking your under eye's  to prevent the mascara from running  under your eyes 

sarah_cauchi
Getting Lippy

sarah_cauchi
Getting Lippy

I love the Benefit Bad Gal Bang for long lasting but recently got a deluxe sample of the Givenchy Noir Couture Volume Mascara which makes my lashes look super long and goes on really easy, definitely looking to buy the full sized version when the mini one starts to run out. 

Deathbedlaura
Winging It

Emcee1974
Winging It

I seem to have the same trouble as you! I have worked my way through Diorshow, Too Faced Better than Sex and I looked like a Panda unless it was a waterproof mascara!  I am currently using Benefit Bad Gal Bang mascara and it it is fab.  No smudges and massive lashes!

Annairah
Nailing It

Hello,

I love Badgal Bang! Black Volumising Mascara 8.5G - Benefit. It has given me such length clients at work think I have eyelash extensions