cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What's everyone's favourite current mascara?

Deborahk
Winging It

My favourite at the moment is a Touch in Sol mascara called Stretchex, Stretchex Black Stretch Lash Effect Mascara 7G - touch in SOL#

I work really long days and this doesn't budge or smudge, makes my lashes look fab as well! They sell a travel duo of this and their amazing Paper Pusher Black Stretch Fiber Lengthening Mascara 7G - touch in SOL for £12!!

Priya_13
In the Spotlight

Clarina supra volume mascara is really good and never smudges. I was surprised as I always associate clarins with skin care not make up.  

I was reading today that Meghan Markles favourite mascara is Maybelline Lash Sensational Luscious Mascara and get make up artist now swears by it. 

xEllaMBellax
Nailing It

My favourite is Too Faced - Better Than Sex in Waterproof Smiley Happy 

AMP99
Getting Lippy

I always have an issue with mascara transferring under my eyes. The one Mascara that I have tried and now love is the Dior Pump N Volume. great my new fav. I got a sample from the Dior backstage counter and will definitely buy the full product when that run out!

Julia
Beauty Icon

Bake ur under eye's with setting powder  Laura M  or huda beauty  the best setting powders out there   and it works wonders baking ur under eye's it means no mascara running 

Highlighted

Chloe94
Nailing It