cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the best makeup remover?

Nadie2018
Winging It

I wanted to know the best makeup remover product, I can use because I’m a Influencer on YouTube I sometimes do makeup videos 

but I just need the perfect makeup remover since I wear it so much; I would love a good product that remove my make great 

8 REPLIES 8

Re: What is the best makeup remover?

Priya_13
Glitterati

I always double cleanse.  I like Clarins micellar waters and then Liz Earle cleanse and polish. This routine removes every last trace of make up for me.  

NikkiW
Getting Lippy

I have recently discovered the Clinique cleansing balm. It takes some getting used to as not a liquid remover but its really gentle on skin and great for stubborn eye make up.

BeautyWolf
Winging It

Estee Lauder, Take It Away Makeup Remover Lotion. I’m lazy so don’t like having to use the sink to remove makeup. Couple of pumps onto face and cotton wool pad to wipe away. I use pretty heavy foundation and it works really well!

natashadawani
Winging It

Lancome's Bi-facil make up remover.. I'm quite sure it's one of the reasons that I don't have as many lines as I should around my eyes. I've been using it for over a decade. I'd also recommend Estee's triple action pump cleanser. It removes my base makeup without stripping away my natural oils. Pretty convinced it shrinks up my visible pores as well. 

Nadie2018
Winging It

Oh wow that’s great, I will try them out definitely; thank you so much 

donster
Going Pro

This is a bargain buy,  Nivea Daily Essentials  Double Effect Eye Makeup Remover is so amazing for removing stubborn eye makeup and great at removing waterproof mascara with ease, no rubbing required and no irritation. This would be a good buy for any Halloween looks that you may be creating too.

Highlighted

Loulabella
Getting Lippy

I recommend Garnier 2in1 makeup remover - bio phase- for the eyes; then pull the cotton pads apart, back to back and remove the bulk of makeup from the face with whats left on the pads- no waste! Then Elemis Omega Rich cleansing oil to remove the rest of the makeup, removed with a damp cloth. After that double cleanse with Elemis Rose Pro Collagen Cleansing balm removed with a damp cloth. I wear a full makeup every day - Estee Lauder Double Wear, powder, UD setting spray- the lot. This routine takes it all off.

Nadie2018
Winging It

Thank you so much i will try this for sure