cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What do you want to try in 2019?

Ashli
Beauty Icon

I need to invest in quite afew quality eyeshadow palettes as I tend to stick to neutral shades and its kinda getting boring now.. Need to step up the game and learn how to play with bolder and colorful shades and master the techniques of how to achieve certain looks

nogravityleft
All Eyes on Me

I haven't got anything specific in mind (as usual) but I'd love to find a good lipstick shade this year. And just to try out some new quality skincare. Maybe get back to Shiseido. Basically, any normal year wishes 😇🤭

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@sfbeautyxo I didn't think of that! I'll have to give some eye shadows a try! xx

Community Manager
Community Manager

@sfbeautyxo wrote:

Are there any new makeup products or looks you want to try this year? I feel I’m happy with my current makeup products a mix of drugstore and high end but I’d love to try a new foundation....finding the right shade is another story itself though 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 x 

I really want to try some more Nars products this year - especially their Orgasm range as the pink/gold is so pretty! There are some fab fragrance launches coming this year too, especially around Valentine's Day, so I'd like to find a new floral perfume 😊

Samiah
Winging It

I would love to try hourglass primier saw good tevirev but since it's pricey would love to try before purchasing 

SilviaP
Living the Highlight

The Charlotte Tilbury setting powder 😀

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@EllenL Ohhhhh that's got me excited, I love trying out new smells! Have you tried Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet Eau De Toilette - DIOR? I wonder if I'll ever find something to take its very special place in my heart.  That's the best floral fragrance I've ever had. x

sfbeautyxo
Living the Highlight

Me too! I always stick to my neutral shades but I’ll be trying some darker colours if I can bring myself away from my normal palettes 😂 

sfbeautyxo
Living the Highlight

I agree the Nars range looks stunning! 😍 x