cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do you want to try in 2019?

sfbeautyxo
Living the Highlight

Are there any new makeup products or looks you want to try this year? I feel I’m happy with my current makeup products a mix of drugstore and high end but I’d love to try a new foundation....finding the right shade is another story itself though 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 x 

18 REPLIES 18

Re: What do you want to try in 2019?

MiaL
Multimasker

I really want Melt Cosmetics eyeshadow stacks and lipliners, there’s a whole bunch of other products I want to try too. In general I’d like to experiment more with colours on my eyes and improve some makeup techniques.

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

I need to find an eyebrow pencil that works, and is not expensive. I'm pretty bad at doing mine and can't find a good colour.

Priya_13
In the Spotlight

@sfbeautyxo I want to try some new brands like Hourglass and Anastasia Beverely Hills. I also like the concept of Korean skin care,  I've tried a couple of face masks and I want to try some skin care next. I want to take proper care of hair now that I'm colouring it. I recently bought some Alterna anti ageing butter and Sebastian hair oil which have improved the condition of my hair in a couple of weeks. 

lynzh29
Getting Lippy

Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter, Melt Cosmetics rust stack, Hourglass Illume Sheer Trio, Nudestix Illumi-Naughty all over face glow, Colourpop no filter foundation stick and Hourglass Veil Translucent setting powder x

MiaL
Multimasker

@Pineapple It’s not the cheapest on the market, but I swear by Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz. It’s incredibly easy to use and the results are amazing. 

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@MiaL I think I need to go through the learning-how-to period first before splurging. My eyebrow hairs are so black and strong, it's very hard to work with them and almost anything extra makes them look way too strong and horrible, in my opinion. Finding a colour that is close to black but not too black has been a pain too.

Highlighted

Priya_13
In the Spotlight

@Pineapple I use kat von d eyebrow pomade in walnut which is a deep brown. It looks pretty natural. It took a few attempts to get it right, I was a bit heavy handed at first until my husband pointed out I resembled a ventriloquist dummy!

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Priya_13 Hahaha, that's exactly how I think I look as well! I was eyeing up some cheaper pencils from Sleek to try out first before going onto more expensive products. I do have an Estee Lauder one but it's a bit too brown and it looks even funnier. Really need to pop in store and pick something better Smiley Very Happy.

sfbeautyxo
Living the Highlight

I have the same issue too! I tend to stick with powder products for my brows as I find it blends in really well and doesn’t look harsh. I usually use a black/dark brown eyeshadow which works fine. I find the black shades in cheaper eyeshadow palettes that aren’t as pigmented work really nicely x