cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We all know

Angelprincess87
All Eyes on Me

We all know what we should be doing but who actually throws away mascara after 3 months & eyeshadow after 6 months? I know that as i have such sensitive eyes that i should but i just don't.

9 REPLIES 9

Re: We all know

Zuzu
Multimasker

@Angelprincess87 tbh i hardly throw makeup.. mascaras last for about 6 to 9 months 😅🤦‍♀️

Rabia
Glitterati

I don’t know after how long I throw them @Angelprincess87 

Ashli
Beauty Icon

@Angelprincess87  I have one full size mascara from Estee Lauder and few samples ones recieved from beauty boxes thats not even touched yet

Highlighted

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

I have so many mascaras I change them every 2 months, eyeshadow... never Smiley Very Happy. Not changing £40+ palettes!

Priya_13
In the Spotlight

@Angelprincess87  I always get rid of mascara within 3 months. I've had loads of problems with my eyes over the years. I put a sticker with the date when I open the mascara because I'm sad. Eyeshadow will keep up to 2 years. 

MFBeauty1
Multimasker

I usually use mascara to quite fast but would never throw a palette away😱 in six months it would take me atleast a year to even hit pan on a shade, I feel like false lashes and mascara are the only items you would desperately need to throw out as they can get really dirty, only time I would throw a product out is if it’s empty or started to separate😂

SaMMi23
Multimasker

@Angelprincess87  i throw mine out soon as they go all clumpy and hardened

Acarr2507
Nailing It

I can honestly say that I actually had the same mascara for 2 years once! 😂😂 I usually just use them until they dry up or go clumpy and I've never had an issue or reaction etc

Angelprincess87
All Eyes on Me

@Priya_13 that's not sad that's genius.