VIP-ING GOODIE BAG CONFIRMED

Ashli
Getting Lippy

Screenshot_20181116-134427.png

10 REPLIES

Re: VIP-ING GOODIE BAG CONFIRMED

Lmaksimovic1970
Nailing It

Are they giving goodie bags at the VIP event? 

Got my ticket today and a ruffle ticket as well as my Dior sample but not a goodie box like some members have. 

Ashli
Getting Lippy

@Lmaksimovic1970 it says every holder of the vip ticket will receive a goodie bag on the day of the event Smiley Happy You can always go back instore and tell them that most people you know recieved some treats when purchased the tickets but you didn't and you are rather much disappointed (if you don't ask - you don't get)

Lmaksimovic1970
Nailing It

Thank you. I might do that. I did get the Dior joy sample 

Charlotte1
Getting Lippy

Exciting ! I just got some tickets today for the Liverpool one and received a bag of Purfume samples . And 2 Clinique foundation/concealer samples. 

millondon
Getting Lippy

Hi

Do you know where can I find if my local will be holding a VIP also?

Many thanks

Ashli
Getting Lippy

@millondon All Debenhams should be hosting this Event as they do every year in December x

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone,

We're so glad you're excited for our VIP evening next week! This will be taking place in all stores from 4pm, so make sure you pop down to your local store and enjoy the evening Smiley Happy

Please note that activity will vary by store depending on the beauty brands available and the size of the store.

We hope you have a great evening - please share your pictures on our new store board!

Thanks,

Ellen 

DJMcCumiskey
Nailing It

How much are the tickets? 

Suzy
Nailing It

@DJMcCumiskey

£5 but when you buy something on the evening the £5 will be deducted off the price!