cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Urban decay

Pineapple
Multimasker

I love my Naked 2 but it sometimes feels too cool, so if you ask me now I'd say I'd rather have gone for Naked 3 Smiley Happy.

I think your only real choice is picking up the Vault Woman LOL!

SpencerR
Perfectly Primed

@Pineapple  I was looking at the vault but thought that would be harder to sneak past my husband 😂. 

Pineapple
Multimasker

@SpencerR The trick to that is to buy a big handbag as well, won't notice it inside! xx

Highlighted

SpencerR
Perfectly Primed

Fab idea, why haven't I thought of that before?! 

Angelprincess87
Multimasker

I have very fair skin and am interested in getting one of the pallets but am unsure which one.

SpencerR
Perfectly Primed

I am very fair too, that's why I went for the naked one as felt I could try a smoked eye look on myself without it being to dark. The naked 3 may be good for you to try, the pinks look stunning, I'm hoping to get that one pay day. I have the cherry one and it suits my pale skin and blue eyes really well :-)) 

SpencerR
Perfectly Primed

I am very fair too, that's why I went for the naked one as felt I could try a smoked eye look on myself without it being to dark. The naked 3 may be good for you to try, the pinks look stunning, I'm hoping to get that one pay day. I have the cherry one and it suits my pale skin and blue eyes really well :-)) @Angelprincess87 

Angelprincess87
Multimasker

Thank you for your reply, I think I am going to try the Naked 3 one when I next visit my local branch.

SpencerR
Perfectly Primed

@Angelprincess87  fab choice 😁

Angelprincess87
Multimasker

@Pineapple @SpencerR I used to take my big handbag whenever I went out shopping and my husband used to always know that I was going shopping because I had my big bag.