cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Urban decay

SpencerR
Perfectly Primed

Hey! What's everyones favourite naked pallet? Whilst there's an offer on I want to treat myself but can't pick which one to go for 😁, they all look so nice!! 

34 REPLIES 34

Re: Urban decay

Ozge
Getting Lippy

It really depends on what looks you normally like to wear and what shades you feel suit you, the naked one is more of browns and golds i feel,

Naked 2-more beige and neutral tones for more natural looks.

Naked 3- more pink and gold tones in the palette.

Naked cherry- dusky pinks, browns and berry tones.

Naked smoky palette- dark greys and browns and dark metallic shades.

Let us know what you chose.

My favs are the naked smoky and cherry😉

SilviaP
Perfectly Primed

@SpencerR  definitely depends on your color preferences. 

I have the old original naked and really like that one. I wasn't tempted to buy the others although the naked 3?! I believe is super cute the pink one.

I do however have the petite heat and born to run and I'm in love 😍

Oliviacatie
Winging It

I think the naked heat and the naked 2 are the best if your looking for something you will use all the time. It just depends if you like cool or warm tones! But deffo have a look at these two!

SophieG1
High Brow

Naked 3 was the first i ever brought its gold and pinky golds are so nice! i do however tend to use the ultimate Basics the most out of every pallet i own mainly because the shades literally go with everything every eye look! extra bitter is my favourite shade its like a burnt orange but its so great for adding in the crease when doing natural looks. Enjoy treating yourself i'm sure you won't be disappointed which ever you choose. 

invest in the eye shadow primer if you haven't already its a god send also the setting spray is great for making the shadows really stand out.

Ashli
Multimasker

I want the cherry but I like the heat as well.. Such hard decision esp when on offer plus I have a extra £5 voucher to use yet!😂

science_geek
All Eyes on Me

Hands down the Naked heat palette @SpencerR! The colours are gorgeous and create amazing evening/ day and full on glam looks too! I love the glittery and shimmery colours that are in there too. What kind of looks do you like creating? Smiley Happy Good luck with choosing one! x

adamsneddon
Multimasker

It does depend on your colour choice I know my mum loves the original naked palette but my friends love the naked 3 but still it depends I hope this helps 

Sham
Getting Lippy

Would depend on what your after.from urban decay palettes I have naked 3,smoky ,vice, naked heat and burn to run.from all my favourite is born to run as you can make any look with it.

From the naked family it's the heat palette as I dont touch any of the others

SpencerR
Perfectly Primed

Wow, wasn't expecting so many replies! You've all been so helpful, thank you :-)) 

I have ordered the original naked, as will like that for the day to day looks and I've always wanted it. I am now stuck between the heat and naked 3. I do already have the cherry and love it. Best thing about the urban decay shadows is they have a long shelf life, so building up a collection (or may be an obsession 🤦🏻‍♀️)  

Thank you again everyone x