Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urban decay stay naked ❤️

MFBeauty1
Multimasker

UD STAY NAKED

The foundation claims to be;

buildable medium coverage foundation with a real-skin matte finish that lasts up to 24-hrs

Find your naked truth with Stay Naked Weightless Liquid Foundation. We designed this lineup of 50 shades with 9 shade intensities, 3 mastertones, and 7 undertones to dial in your precise color match.

Our waterproof, longwear foundation feels like wearing nothing, thanks to a flexible formula that feels breathable, and moves with you (all day and all night, up to 24 hours!). It not only feels better, it even looks better with its stay-true color, which minimizes the appearance of pores—so you always look like you.”

Firstly the foundation match was really good it was slightly more tanned than my natural skin colour which is the type of match I like as I’m such a pale milk bottle and will do anything for a bit of a tan.

It applied nicely with a damp beauty blender and blended out evenly and with no effort at all! The foundation dried down quickly to a soft matte finish not overly matte to the point your skin still looks dried out but to a soft natural matte finish! All though the foundation dried down fast id say there was definitely still plenty time to blend it out and apply it to your skin before it sets in place so you won’t be left looking patchy or un-blended.

the foundation is definitely true to its lightweight claims I’ve never had a foundation feel so light and un-noticeable on my skin! I couldn’t feel the foundation on my skin like I normally can! (I usually get a horrible thick heavy feeling on my skin with a lot of foundations) my pores usually feel heavy and clogged especially round my nose area when I wear a lot of foundations too but I didn’t get that at all with this foundation!

It isn’t Cakey on the skin either which is yet another bonus with this foundation. the one thing I would say with this foundation is that once I applied one layer of foundation all over my skin it was more of a  light coverage and once built up to two layers it was medium coverage so I’d definitely say it isn’t a straight up medium coverage foundation but more of a light/medium. However it does have a really nice light coverage finish and looks as good as a full coverage foundation once your concealer is applied! It looks super natural and not cakey on the skin either, it didn’t crease round my eyes or nose and looked super natural.

In natural lighting the foundation looks  good however if you do build it up to a higher coverage it begins to look cakey on the skin in some areas I’m not sure if this is because it dries matte then your applying more liquid foundation on top before drying matte again, it could be down to the fact I didn’t build it up fast enough before it set so I’m not going to blame that on the foundation.

Overall I really like this foundation and think it would be a great foundation to use in the summer as it doesn’t feel heavy on your skin and won’t melt off in the sun it’s nice and lightweight and perfect for everyday use!

I applied one layer to the left side of my face and two layers plus concealer under my eyes to the right side of my Face! Which side do you like best?❤️

A5CB64A2-4C16-4661-AC35-020484C2AB55.jpeg

404DDC4A-CF80-44E3-BE4C-C10D06DA0C63.jpeg

A2A6B6BB-5944-4444-8B02-34917D2459B4.jpeg

27 REPLIES 27

Re: Urban decay stay naked ❤️

EmaSullivan
Living the Highlight

@MFBeauty1 it all looks fab 😍 really natural looking finish too!

MFBeauty1
Multimasker

Forgot to add this in, here’s some colour swatch comparisons! 

From top to bottom: Estée Lauder double wear ECRU, Dior backstage 0warm, urban decay stay naked 31NW, UD stay naked 30NW

FC986E6A-192B-46BB-ADB3-2E82CBDDE44A.jpeg

MFBeauty1
Multimasker

@EmaSullivan Thank you! I have a heap of foundation reviews to post I can’t decide which foundation to buy now they are all really good 😩✨

Areej
Beauty Icon

@MFBeauty1 I managed to get a sample but haven’t tried it out, looks pretty good on you I can’t even tell you have foundation on at all, your skin is really good. Both left and right look same to me I think I’ve gone blind 🤣

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

Looks really natural and pretty @MFBeauty1 . Glad you liked and suits you very well. 

MFBeauty1
Multimasker

@Areej They do look different in person I did take 101 photos but non of them really showed the difference it was so annoying 😂

Highlighted

MFBeauty1
Multimasker

@Beauty1 Thank you!💗

NadiaS88
Nailing It

@MFBeauty1 it looks really good and natural on you! 

neringa
Multimasker

@MFBeauty1  It looks super lightweight and natural on you but with good coverage too👌🏻😍 

So far I heard only positive  reviews about this foundation so it  must be really good☺️