cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Re: URBAN DECAY didn't disappoint πŸ‘

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Areej the GoT palette is the best palette!!!! Was this White Rose? Why didn't you tell me noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

@SophieG1 When is it happening?? Finally! Smiley Very Happy xx

Areej
Beauty Icon

@Pineapple It was In bradford, and I found out at 2pm yestrday and it was going to start at 6pm I only went to check if they and tickets left, and it was cancelled altogether, I would have definitely let you known if it was happening.  Don’t worry if I find out when they reschedule I’ll tell you, I asked the lady to text me when they reschedule it. YOU BETTER COME BRADFORD πŸ˜›

Areej
Beauty Icon

@Boss786 She certainly was πŸ™‚

Areej
Beauty Icon

@nzborn deffinalty, too many horror stories with staff being nasty. Glad there are some nice ones out there too.  

Areej
Beauty Icon

@Suzy I’m going to be brutally honest, I feel like heavy makeup just doesn’t suit me simple makeup does, she did a fabulous job, but I feel like I look strange that’s why I didn’t upload it it was pink and heavy I’ll upload if you really want to see 

Suzy
Beauty Icon

@Areej 

Oh entirely up to you lovely. I am not a selfie person so if you feel comfortable upload but if not then dont...😊

Highlighted

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Areej Hahah okay, you're forgiven just this once Smiley Happy. I want to see it too, I know what you mean, I love the look of heavy make up but can't wear it on the regular myself, I prefer a more natural look for everyday! Unless it's blue, blue everyday all day xD.

Areej
Beauty Icon

@Suzy JUST FOR YOU πŸ™‚ I prefer the natural look more.

A324E4A6-BCA5-4ED5-A800-EE1C0D8C6E31.jpeg

Areej
Beauty Icon

@Pineapple I just uploaded 😘 I soo need to try the blue, I will try with blue eyeliner or something first then move on to eyeshadow 

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Areej That's actually quite nice! Did you learn anything useful? Share!