cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UD Game of thrones masterclasses £20

Priya_13
Beauty Icon

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/game-of-thrones-collection-masterclass-with-caron-keane-at-selfridges...

Anyone in the Manchester area. Selfridges are hosting Game of Thrones masterclasses on the 18th April at different times. Tickets are only £20 and redeemable against a purchase which is a bargain. 

13 REPLIES 13

Re: UD Game of thrones masterclasses £20

JennnCore
In the Spotlight

Ooh my gosh! If only I was closer 😍

Priya_13
Beauty Icon

@JennnCore I live locally but I'm trying to work out if I could make the 6pm master class after work. 

Priya_13
Beauty Icon

Sorry I should have said it's  the intu Trafford centre Selfridges not the one in the city centre. 

JennnCore
In the Spotlight

@Priya_13 if you manage to go make sure you tell us all about it! 🖤

Anniie
Beauty Icon

Is there a goodie bag included lol @Priya_13  xx

Priya_13
Beauty Icon

@JennnCore  I will have to check my work calendar tomorrow and see if I can escape early. 

@Anniie  yes there is a goody bag and the £20 is redeemable against the palette. There are 4 looks, one master class for each I think. 

Ashli
Beauty Icon

Great opportunity as I'm from Manchester but its a mission getting to Trafford Centre evening time esp with all the work thats going on!

Priya_13
Beauty Icon

@Ashli  traffic is horrendous at the moment. I work in the city centre and I can spend up to 90 minutes and sometimes more driving to and from work. Its only a 15 mile round trip. 

science_geek
Going Pro

Wish I could come @Priya_13! Couldn't agree any further @JennnCore! xx