cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Treat for 'going pro' πŸ’„

Annmac
Going Pro

Those who have read previous comments and posts of mine know I stick to 'safe' pinky nude lipsticks or tinted lip balms and I'm a little scared of red lipsticks. Today to treat myself for ranking up I went to Debenhams on @Beauty1 's say so πŸ˜‚πŸ˜› I had nothing in mind that I wanted but got chatting to Dior SA and admired her red lipstick Dior999 I told her red lipstick doesn't suit me so she rose to a challenge and tried a few on me giving honest opinions that the first 2 she tried didn't suit me and then came to this one which although is a red looks more a deep raspberry on me, I loved and bought it. I'll keep it for nights out though still don't think I could wear it daily.20191006_173038-COLLAGE.jpgDiorette 760

34 REPLIES 34

Re: Treat for 'going pro' πŸ’„

Hue_beauty
Living the Highlight

@Annmac as the saying goes, there's always a perfect shade of red for every woman! It's a very striking red and looks absolutely gorgeous! 😍😍

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

That's a absolutely beautiful shade of raspberry pinky red @Annmac . I think it's going to look great on nights out, but easily worn during the day as well. I know it's out of your comfort zone to wear it during the day, but trust me it's absolutely stunning for the day too. Next time I have to try and get you buy something totally different and out of your comfort zone. πŸ˜„πŸ’„

Annmac
Going Pro

@Hue_beauty thank you so much, I never believed it applied to me but other red lipsticks I've tried I've just picked up rather than having SA try them on me and advise, so guess that's where I was going wrong 😘

Thank you lovely @Beauty1 I'll maybe try it for an afternoon out with a friend then but it's too much for wearing to work. Look forward to you advising me on something out of my comfort zone 😘

This is it @Katrina777 πŸ˜˜

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@Annmac  oh wow thts a lovely red enjoy wearing it looks beautifulπŸ‘„

Annmac
Going Pro

Thank you @Boss786 I will 😘

Katrina777
Nailing It
@Annmac Looks great Smiley Happy love the shade. I like red lipstick when you want to make a statement.x
Author of It's All Within You & Trust Your Soul

Annmac
Going Pro

Thank you @Katrina777 it somehow gives confidence x Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Lmaksimovic1970
Perfectly Primed

@Annmac I love Dior red lipstick πŸ’‹

Rouge Dior Ultra Rouge Lipstick 3.2G - 777 Ultra Star - DIOR  is my favorite.

Got it last year for birthday present 🀩

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

I agree baby steps @Annmac  😊. Lovely I look forward to your personal shopping assistant, perhaps orange eyeshadow and cobalt blue eyeliner! πŸ˜„ Don't worry I was joking, I will be sensible I promise. πŸ’ŸπŸ’‹