cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel make up

Kimbellini
Multimasker

I was just wondering what everyone’s favorite travel make up product was (and any tips ).

I save all my mini beauty box bits and bobs and take an extra clear bag whenever I go away so I can take it home and pack everything into the clear bag calmly at home .

Whenever I buy new foundation from Estée Lauder I ask for one of their little empty sample bottles as they last 10 days (more often than not the counter lady will fill it for me too ) 

My favorites are The Porefessional Travel Size Pro Balm Primer 7.5Ml - Benefit  mini (classic ) 

and Born This Way Setting Loose Powder 7G - Too Faced (the mini version)

478A9DBA-C8B2-46BE-9169-DD1158F026CF.jpegSome of my bits

10 REPLIES 10

Re: Travel make up

TH130199
High Brow

Great tip! Primark do a great set of empty bottles of all sizes with labels so you can take your favourite full size products in a travel friendly way. My favourite travel product is the Advanced Night Repair Concentrated Recovery Powerfoil Sheet Face Mask - Est�©e Lauder for a burst of hydration post flight ❤️ @Kimbellini 

Kimbellini
Multimasker

@TH130199  Definitely agree on the mask it is great and easy to pack (and I scared my partner whilst wearing it once so it’s an all round great item Smiley Very Happy

TH130199
High Brow

I was mistaken for a burglar when I wore mine 😂 @Kimbellini 

NadiaS88
Multimasker

@Kimbellini than kyou for a tip, because i usually tacking all my full bottles with me, now i will know that can find empty bottles in the shops!

Rabia
Beauty Icon

@Kimbellini  I take my minis everytime in my bag wherever I go , they are always in my bag, even samples I got , I keep them in my bag to use on the go ❤😍

Ashli
Beauty Icon

@Kimbellini  In the past, I have given samples away to friends and family, but this year I kept them aside for when I go on holiday, I also buy those small jars from primark that's really handy or re use foundation bottle from EL (they are ever so cute!)

Suzy
Beauty Icon

@Kimbellini 

I take all samples I get away with me in the campervan. Saves so much room😉

emilyward1990
Multimasker

Kimbellini
Multimasker

Thanks Smiley Happy I will have to get some as I have wanted a high factor travel suncream.

I had a drunk elephant factor 30 in a beauty box  in a travel size but when I went to use it it had all separated and started rolling up and peeling off .

so many thanks I really need a good sunscreen recommendation that is suitable to pack in a cabin bag