cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Too faced peach primer

Hannah
Winging It

Recently purchased the too faced primer and peachy and I was very excited for this product however it dried my skin out so much and and made it almost impossible to blend foundation and concealer on top of it. Deffo wouldn’t recommend! Primed And Peachy Skin Perfecting Face Primer 40Ml - . - Too Faced

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Too faced peach primer

PI
Nailing It

I love it however i have very oily skin so this and the foundation are perfect for me

a4lisha
Nailing It

I really liked this primer during the heatwave summer we experienced in the UK, kept my base looking nice and matte, controlled oils, and lasted well throughout the day, however I feel like it didn't do much in regards to pore minimising. Will be going back to using Benefit's Porefessional and TF Hangover primer now that the weather has cooled down again.

sfbeautyxo
Living the Highlight

I haven’t tried this but the Hangover Face Primer 38G - Too Faced is amazing, especially for dry skin. It really helps the foundation to blend and stops it from clinging on to any dry patches. 

LauraJ1504
Fresh Face

Have you tried applying the foundation with a damp makeup sponge? My skin can be dehydrated and this can make such a difference sometimes.

Highlighted

Vicky-D
Total Glossip

What a shame! Nothing worse than when you get excited for a product and spend your hard earned cash only to be disappointed!  I do like this primer but I only use it on my Twitter zone. 

You may be best with a silicone based primer or The Porefessional Travel Size Pro Balm Primer 7.5Ml - Benefit is a great primer xx