cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Too faced eyeshadow pallets

SpencerR
Perfectly Primed

Morning, wanted people's opinions on the too faced eye shadow pallets. Are they worth the price and what's everyone's favourite pallet? 

Thank you x 

10 REPLIES 10

Re: Too faced eyeshadow pallets

Mrscrowler
Total Glossip

@SpencerR I haven’t got one yet but my friend had the Too Faced Chocolate Gold palette and it’s amazing and definitely on my wish list... amazing versatile and smells incredible x

SpencerR
Perfectly Primed

@Mrscrowler the fact they smell nice makes it even more tempting! I've been using the iheartrevolution chocolate pallets and I do like them, but some don't blend well or last all day x 

Mrscrowler
Total Glossip

@SpencerR I have “borrowed” her palette to try and the colours do blend well in my opinion, plus I have slightly hooded eyelids and find the colours hold well and stay put 👍

SpencerR
Perfectly Primed

@Mrscrowler ah perfect, thanks for the advice 😃. Just having a look and it's hard to pick one, they all look so good x 

Mrscrowler
Total Glossip

@SpencerR I know! If only I could buy them all 😁 

Highlighted

Fiona_Jayne
Nailing It

They can be very hit and miss. The white chocolate palette has very poor pigmentation and only really works on fair/light skin tones. The Christmas releases are always a mixed bag. Your best bet is the original chocolate bar palettes or the matte peach palette. Those 2 I haven't heard anything bag about. 

SpencerR
Perfectly Primed

Thanks @Fiona_Jayne as I was looking at the gingerbread pallet as I love gingerbread, so may stick to the chocolate bar now x 

PI
Nailing It

Hi, only started husing too faced this year and love it.

Gingerbread - currently my fav, very pigmented and lovely colours

Beauty daydreamer - like this but not in love with it, decent enough price though for bag, mascara and lipgloss with it

Sweet peach - love this, used it all summer

Choc bar - love this too but not as much as sweet peach

The new christmas lip set is gorgeous too  smells amazimg. Ive tried UD and just felt there was a lot of kickback compared to too faced. 

SpencerR
Perfectly Primed

Thanks @PI x