cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thoughts on this months beauty club box???

Deldoll
Going Pro

Hi everyone

So i managed to pick up a beauty club box today which had the Carolina Herrera good girl perfume roller and mascara duo stick in it...  im so pleased i managed to get one as i actually Love the perfume this is the first time ive tried it. Its a nice strong scent which i like,  and its long lasting ive had it on a few hours now and can still smell it 👌 think ive found a new Fav 

The mascara is nice also it has a good shaped wand and i was able to apply it right at the roots which is a bonus apart from a few flakes when applying it,  i did like it will see how it wears well throughout the day..

Did anyone else get the beauty box? If so what where your thoughts? Xx20190309_130853.jpg

36 REPLIES 36

Re: Thoughts on this months beauty club box???

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

@DeldollLove mine I’m usually not very lucky with getting the Beauty Card freebies was so happy with this one it will live in my hand bag perfect size 👌 xx

Deldoll
Going Pro

This was my first time getting one also @SophieG1 and im glad i was lucky enough as i love the perfume its gorgeous and its made it straight into my handbag also 😉 

Glad we both got lucky this time 👌

Xx

Redlipclassic
Total Glossip

My first time being lucky enough to get the sample. I love it it’s great to pop in my handbag! Love the scent of the perfume and the mascara is fab!!

amydixon3
Getting Lippy

Id have loved to have tried this but my local Debenhams (Sunderland) told me I couldn't get the gift without the email - even when I showed the page on the community :-/  has anyone else had this issue?

Deldoll
Going Pro

Yay @Redlipclassic  glad you managed to get 1 too 👍 think the good girl scent is a hit with everyone xx

Deldoll
Going Pro

No @amydixon3  i just asked at the counter and handed over my beauty card.

I never got any email. Thats ashame you never got one babe xx

Elysha28
Fresh Face

I never seem to get any freebies with my beauty club either I’ve requested emails updates but don’t get the email plus I am in Bangor northwales which they don’t do much as it’s a medium size store any tips and ideas and help where I can get some freebies could you keep me updated always on the look out to try new samples too 

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

@Elysha28 Latest free stuff always advertise samples follow them on Facebook xx

Anniie
Beauty Icon

My first time too lol! @Deldoll I love the smell its soooo nice, fresh and sweet 💖