cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

The KVD in Double Dare

Julia
Beauty Icon

I have never tried any liquid lipsticks from KVD , but so regret it though as this was so nice the formula is comfortable and non transfer no lipstick bleeding, just perfect. The lipstick was on my goodie bag from the awards,  love it really can't wait to add more colours as I have seen some really nice ones. If you love a matte lipstick you really need to try this one20190711_102957.jpg

20190711_103018.jpg

20190711_103123.jpg

20190711_103144.jpg

62 REPLIES 62

Re: The KVD in Double Dare

Anniie
Beauty Icon

@Julia πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ my girl is back!! Love it! I want to get this KVD lippie πŸ’•πŸ’•

JennnCore
Beauty Icon

Beautiful! πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€ looking fabulous @Julia

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Love the Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks πŸ˜ Such an amazing formula and the shade range is fab πŸ‘ x 

EmaSullivan
Glitterati

@Julia looks lovely on you 😍 I'm pretty sure I have this one too, but I've that many KVD liquid lips I can't remember πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

They're good though!

Julia
Beauty Icon

@Anniie yes I'm back  πŸ˜‚ until I go again πŸ€ͺ  thanks,  you really need this one is beautiful 

Julia
Beauty Icon

@JennnCore thank youuu πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Julia Yessss I knew you would love it!πŸ₯³πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• It's one of my favourites too!πŸ₯°

Julia
Beauty Icon

@TazK  is so good,  I really love the formula can't wait to add some more of them πŸ˜πŸ’–

Julia
Beauty Icon

@EmaSullivan  thank you πŸ’– oh have you , you need to show us some more colours 😁