cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Suggestions for setting spray

SpencerR
Perfectly Primed

@SilviaP I ended up buy the ct powder, love it :-)) 

SilviaP
Perfectly Primed

@SpencerR really ? Why do you love it? Is it glowy ? How does it look like  ?

I have bought the Fix+ but I still want a different spray. .. But my Fix+ doesn't spray ! There's no hole made on the bottle for the product to come out.... I guess I have a trip to Debenhams this weekend ! 

SpencerR
Perfectly Primed

@SilviaP  it just looks flawless over my foundation, I have the ct light foundation which has a glow so it sits really nice on top of that. 

Oh no 🤦🏻‍♀️, hope you managed to get another one, annoying when you have to go back because it's faulty! 

SilviaP
Perfectly Primed

@SpencerR I returned the Fix+ today but since there's no mac on my local store I had to get a refund. I also order the morphe spray and the CT powder should arrive soon 😁

Highlighted

SpencerR
Perfectly Primed

That's a shame you had get a refund, I had the Mac spray used on me on my wedding day, i quite liked it but prefer my all nighter if I'm wanting my make up to last! Oohh you've ordered the powder, you'll have to let me know what you think to it! :-)) 

SilviaP
Perfectly Primed

I really like the Fix+ but will need to order again but wait for when I need something else to do click and collect. I'm waiting for the powder to arrive ☺️ 

SilviaP
Perfectly Primed

@SpencerR  using the CT powder today for the first time I definitely feel that my face is brighter than when I use the all nighter from UD. Also used the morphe setting spray don't know yet if it holds better my make up but is strange (not in a bad way) looks like hair spray for the face because of the bottle 😅

Paula1994
Beauty Crush

so sorry to hear about that. In my experience a good gentle face scrub and moisturiser (mayne an overnight mash) amd of courdr change of setting spray would do the job. Products I can recomend are Clinique pep start exfoliating facial wash or The body shop facial peel gel. Glamglow thirsty mud or Origins drink up intensive overnight mask. They are all great products. As of the setting     spray, Glamglow glow mist is great, also Kat von d lock it setting spray is amazing too xx

SilviaP
Perfectly Primed

@Paula1994  thank you for the suggestions